• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Sensei-Mod-602-GB-v2 by Mobile_Sensei

I actually hate the green. There are a number of other themes over at rootzwiki, so I'll find one I can live with.

The rom itself I'd pretty impressive. Its a heavy hitter. It has lots of ways to tweak it, its light and it has blur type smooth screen transitions. Its a perfect blend of light and configurability. I'm gonna stick with it for awhile

I was with you until you mentioned blur ;)

Upvote 0
Reactions: darkcyber
Upvote 0
So do you highly recommend this one Steven? I just flashed Apex yesterday, so not like I'm clinging onto any rom these . Lol.

Thanks.

I do recommend this highly. I'm happy on it.. All the benefits of blur (dialer, smooth transitions, etc), and very highly fast and slim. Very stable. On the other hand, I've not tried Fab's Apex. As you remember, during the early days, I was an ApeX fanboi.

Reactions: Trooper
Upvote 0
I was thinking about doing that. Trying to download it here but the download is going sloooooooooooooow. Did you wipe cache as it suggested?

Yes, I wiped dalvik. I did it through rom mgr and it automatically offers to wipe it by default, so yeah.

I'm guessing it has a built-in OC'ing/undervolting script that you can set to load at boot.

That's what I thought, but I don't see it. I'll look again.

Upvote 0
Either that or sbf forward to 602 and one click root. Here's the directions: http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...ad-602-sbf-root-process-updated-9-9-11-a.html

The link in that thread to RSD Lite 5.4.4 is no good. Says something about the file is private.

Does this require 5.4.4 for you to do an sbf with .602? I have been using RSD Lite 4.8 on my XP laptop, but I have now given that pc to my wife and I repaired the screen on a newer Windows 7 laptop, so that is mine now. Didn't know if there would be any issues with the older RSD Lite and Win 7.

Upvote 0
One question to anyone who is in the know. The verbage says it' OC'd and undervolted at boot. Yet, when when I run Jrummy's oc program it tells me it's at stock settings. What am I missing here?

according to the guy in that video it does have a script in it that runs at boot up.

You may get a faster answer if you just ask @Mobile_Sensei
on twitter..

also yes there are a ton of themes for this...Mobile_Sensei has been on overdrive lately it seems.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones