• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Sensei-Mod-602-GB-v2 by Mobile_Sensei

speaking of the Prime.....

@P3Droid
P3Droid
If what im hearing is true then I may cross the nexus prime off my christmas list.

@P3Droid
P3Droid
@verizonwireless you don't know what is best foe me can't you give me just one device, just one device that is all mine.

P3Droid

The allure of the prime for me was a phone with a pure stock experience if that is not the case im not as excited. Its just another monster phone.

@P3Droid
P3Droid
Im pouring out this drink for the vzw nexus prime rip.

Yeah I saw that earlier, but it's still a monster phone, most likely more monstrous (is that even a word........lol........yes it is by the way :p) than the Bionic :D:D:D

Upvote 0
as did mine, im telling you, im getting sick of verizon because of stuff like this, there is no reason to ruin a phone that has potential to be the best on their network, i think they are trying to pave way for people to buy the iphone, granted it wouldnt make sense, with all the money in advertising they do for the droid line, but why bloat it up?

if we have to wait on sammy to update us, we are all screwed

Upvote 0
it seems like, and i hate saying this, that oems are just killing android users who stick with the phones, the dx hit EOL when it was a year old. just seems kinda rotten that the oems would do that. and moto is the prime example of bad vibes, encrypted devices, and now that its EOL they will not allow the development community proceed to keep the device updated, especially since its still a powerhouse of a device.

Upvote 0
Does it really matter? We will all be running custom roms on it anyway.

Sammy is not that bad with updates. When I had the SGSII at least it already had and updated to android 2.3.4. More than I can say for Moto and HTC.

But I hear what you guys are saying. I wanted a Nexus phone. We may have to wait till next hear for that.

Upvote 0
i wont wait, i will go to t-mobile if this continues, if at&t buys them out o well, i will learn a valuable lesson. im paying $130 for my droid, with unlimited data, and text, and 700 minutes, and a $10 dumb phone added, so i dont like paying this ridiculous price not one bit

Here you on the vzw prices. Im tired of getting raped on my family plan as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones