• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Sensei-Mod-602-GB-v2 by Mobile_Sensei

trophynuts

Extreme Android User
Jul 6, 2010
SouthEastern US
[ROM] Sensei-Mod 602 GB v2

here is also a video review
Sensei Mod 602 v2 Rom for DroidX Droid X Including JakeBites mod Review and Install - YouTube

has anyone tried this Rom yet. Word on Twitter is that it gets insane battery life. Its a rom that you put on over Stock rooted .602.

No Steven it is not a 2ndInit rom. .......

mods/guides If this rom has already been posted by all means delete this. Thanks....just checked and its in the Theme/Rom list. still i'd like some feedback if anyone here has tried it.

It looked great until I saw this screenshot:

8yasfa.jpg

Upvote 0
i had actually added this rom to the rom/theme list either saturday or sunday.. along with some themes, however there are more themes put out by mobile sensei, its hard to keep up, so please if you find a theme, pm me so i can add it. thank you.

its not all xml colors bud, its mainly images, battery images have to be edited, text color is xml, but most of your images on your phone are done by hand and not by typing in code into the xml sheet. it takes alot of time and patience to get it right, and sometimes you just give up... like i did lol.

i gave up on my theme because i couldnt get a battery icon put together that i liked. so i scrapped mine for the time being.

Reactions: Aggie12
Upvote 0
I intend to go on a rom binge. I'm going to try things out, nandroid them, then try other things.

Restored data from my cyan. Doesn't seem to like it. I made the mistake of wiping system. Now I have to sbf 602. :rolleyes: Oh well. I'll have a review later.. much later.\

Edit: back on cyanogenGB for now.

Upvote 0
I figured a little green guy like you would like all that green. :D

I actually hate the green. There are a number of other themes over at rootzwiki, so I'll find one I can live with.

The rom itself I'd pretty impressive. Its a heavy hitter. It has lots of ways to tweak it, its light and it has blur type smooth screen transitions. Its a perfect blend of light and configurability. I'm gonna stick with it for awhile

Upvote 0
steven since there are a number of themes over at rootzwiki for this theme why dont you hit me up so i can get it all over here on ours, i been quite busy at nights here lately and havent been able to watch all the feeds from mobile sensei, he produces like 2 themes a week.

I was afraid and KNEW you were gonna say that :) . Actually, I started a PM to you last night but got too busy art work to follow through. Sorry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones