• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] "Sense'O'GB" For MICROMAX A75

@ all who want to change the spice logo and fix charging while the phone is off..

You need to use the SP flash tool. Uncheck everything except the logo.bin file and flash your phone..

For those of you who do not want the Superfone A75 text from coming up (Ist boot image) download my modded Logo.bin file here and replace it with the original logo.bin file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpl35l57vzfhffa/Logo.bin.bin

I have replaced the first boot image with Avengers Logo :) and I think its cool..

Request to senior devs..

I have tried to make a update.zip to flash Logo.bin via recovery but I am not able to to do that.. It always gives me an error.. Any help would be highly appreciated.

buddy i replaced your logo.bin with the original...(i renamed the original as logooriginal)...
but still got mmx logo not the avengers 1.. ;) any thing wrong i did??

Upvote 0
buddy i replaced your logo.bin with the original...(i renamed the original as logooriginal)...
but still got mmx logo not the avengers 1.. ;) any thing wrong i did??

Hey Bro,

I just flashed the file again and it works...

Let me repeat the steps for you..

Once you have downloaded my Logo.bin file, you can save it anywhere on your computer.

Open the SP tool and select the scatter file, and the uncheck everything except the LOGO and click on the name 'LOGO' you will get a popup box to select the location of the LOGO file.

Select the file you have downloaded and flash it as usual..

Reboot the phone for a cool startup LOGO.

Upvote 0
Hey Bro,

I just flashed the file again and it works...

Let me repeat the steps for you..

Once you have downloaded my Logo.bin file, you can save it anywhere on your computer.

Open the SP tool and select the scatter file, and the uncheck everything except the LOGO and click on the name 'LOGO' you will get a popup box to select the location of the LOGO file.

Select the file you have downloaded and flash it as usual..

Reboot the phone for a cool startup LOGO.

Andy bro...sorry your logo is not working....it changed boot logo as Avenger but I cant charge my phone in switch off mode :(:( It shows some battery icons then go dead :thinking: I have again try to restore original MMX logo by SP flash...but my phone is now not recognized by SP tool... then I make zip file of mmx logo.bin and flash via recovery and get my phone in working stage.... thank god... i have knowledge of android ow I only service centre was last option...:rolleyes::p

Upvote 0
Andy bro...sorry your logo is not working....it changed boot logo as Avenger but I cant charge my phone in switch off mode :(:( It shows some battery icons then go dead :thinking: I have again try to restore original MMX logo by SP flash...but my phone is now not recognized by SP tool... then I make zip file of mmx logo.bin and flash via recovery and get my phone in working stage.... thank god... i have knowledge of android ow I only service centre was last option...:rolleyes::p

Bro,

I am not sure why it wouldn't work..

Also are you able to charge your phone when its switched off?

The logo.bin that I uploaded is the same micromax bin file with just one image changed..

Can you please send me the logo.bin file that you flashed??

Upvote 0
Bro,

I am not sure why it wouldn't work..

Also are you able to charge your phone when its switched off?

The logo.bin that I uploaded is the same micromax bin file with just one image changed..

Can you please send me the logo.bin file that you flashed??

:( yes first time i was able to charge but after 1 restart i am not able to charge phone in off mode....:thinking::thinking:
i have flashed the file logo.bin.bin given by you ... in this link https://www.dropbox.com/s/vpl35l57vzfhffa/Logo.bin.bin :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
So if I understand you guys correctly, you do not have any problems when you flash the original micromax logo.bin file...

nops buddy.. u got it wrong..
i flashed the logo.bin given by u..
the phone is charging good in switched off mode also..
but the thing u said of the avengers one .. we do not get the avengers logo.. instead we get only mmx logo..

Upvote 0

nops buddy.. u got it wrong..
i flashed the logo.bin given by u..
the phone is charging good in switched off mode also..
but the thing u said of the avengers one .. we do not get the avengers logo.. instead we get only mmx logo..

Bro,

Thanks for explaining..

Now it makes it even more complicated..

You (RD07) say that it is charging good in switched off mode but the avengers logo doesn't come up...

drdogautam says that he gets the logo but does his phone does not charge in switched off mode..

I tried it and i get the logo and my phone gets charged when its switched off...

:thinking: :thinking:

Upvote 0

to get detected by sp flash tool u got remove the battery and re insert it

now sp flash tool will detect ur mobile

I have flashed wrong logo.bin many times

and above mentioned method works fine for me

Reactions: drdogautam
Upvote 0
to get detected by sp flash tool u got remove the battery and re insert it

now sp flash tool will detect ur mobile

I have flashed wrong logo.bin many times

and above mentioned method works fine for me

yaa ... actually i tried format+download coz i think my phone was bricked as by pressing power button it was not started.... but in actual scenario it was not started due to flashing of logo.bin (of any bro) .... then I tried to "Download" only and connect my phone within time limit (15 Seconds)... n SP Tool started download.:D. btw thanks saivignesh .....

Now I am on ICS V3.0 of sagarwep and I think it is best ROM.....:D

Upvote 0
o would request one of u to plzz upload a proper version of rom with all d logo m charging problems fixed ! plz do it asap so i cn make a port fr a73 as well as our frnds dere want this rom !

bro do it urself

remove logo.bin boot.img

just keep the system folder

if u can make update script do it or
replace meta.inf from blue terror rom

do whatever mod u want for a73
repack

Upvote 0
bro do it urself

remove logo.bin boot.img

just keep the system folder

if u can make update script do it or
replace meta.inf from blue terror rom

do whatever mod u want for a73
repack
bro i wud hv done it bt i hv exams right nw n also dnt hv my lappy with me dats y seeked ur help or even u cn make a port of it by using the BT files which erks fine on a73 fr d benefiy of our frnds dere!

Upvote 0
Few more SCREENSHOTS

i flash the sense o gb rom by the instrucion but i did not flash the data2ext after finishing flash i was reboot my mobile it comes a spice s logo and comes with a white blanck screen. then i change the logo with sp flash tool. then i got a superfonelite logo with that blanck white screen help me plz:thinking: my mobile cannnot finishing boot help me.

Upvote 0
This ROM is ported by DROIDPM for Spice MI-350... I have done the required tweaks and made it work on MICROMAX A75.... i have used it for 3 full days without any issues, i mean without even a SINGLE issue. best part is just flash the data2ext zip and u r on your way to 1gb internal memory.

Pleae note that it's a Sense themed ROM so UI is unlike ICS but going by my experience it's the most stable ROM for our MMX A75.... Camera is 5MP but the clarity is much better than the stock MMX a75... front and back cameras work without any issues... 2G, 3G and WIFI both work faster than other ROMS with better signal strength... Thanks a Lot DROIDPM for this wonderful ROM.

HTC Sense themed, Sense Launcher, Sense clock & weather and Sense Widgets

1.Android 2.3.5
2.With data2ext support
3.Additional ready to install apps & utilities
4.Additional settings (ringtone creator, engineering mode, 9 configurrable lockscreens
5.Flip to mute
6.Flip to screen off
7.Fully Deodexed & Zipalligned
8. Much improved automatic brightness functionality/ambient light sensing
9. FM
10. Updated APN & GPS listings
11. Instant location fix
12. Adfree host file
13. In-call SIM card color matching in Phone system application
14. Fancy battery icon
15. Tweaks for memory management, speed, less battery consumption
16. Youtube with download facility.

Installation

1. Boot to recovery
2. Factory reset
3. Clear cache
4. Clear Dalvik cache
5. Clear Battery Stats.

After installation, Please boot the ROM once before flashing the data2ext script.

Data2ext Installation

1.Boot to recovery
2. Flash the script
3. If you face FC after booting,please click on wait instead of FC and u r on your way to ur desired Internal memory.

CREDITS

To DroidPM and only to him.

Sense'O'GB

Sense'O'GB_Mod_DroidPM.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Data2Ext

Data2ext_Mod_DroidPM.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download
All links got expired, can you post new working link..
Thanks in advance

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones