• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] SkyRaider Zeus Preview v1.0

Just flashed this rom today and I'm really liking it. It's very snappy and responsive and all window animations run very well. Was getting really tired of constantly charging my phone with RC4.9 but with this I'm easily getting a full day with heavy usage.

One gripe tho, there's no built in toolkit (something similar to CM7 settings or BAMF Toolkit). Other than that tho, it's worth a shot.

Upvote 0
how's your battery holding up?

also which preview is in rom manager? v1 or v2?

I think it's Preview 1. I tried to update from P1 using RM but it wasn't giving me anything, so I downloaded Preview 2 from the OP.

I'm a light to moderate user since I'm not on my phone very much while working. But I have noticed that in the 12hours that the phone is off the charger, I have used up anywhere from 40-50% (60-50 remaining) of the battery.

And it takes around 2hrs to recharge from 50% to "100%", then I bump charge.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones