• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Rom] [Stock] Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (M050)

Good job, welcome to the world of high-end smartphones. :p

Attachments

• droid@screen-14.jpg
    droid@screen-14.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 143
  • droid@screen-1.jpg
    droid@screen-1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0
So this:

"Type: Text message
Error code: 28"

is because of sim card?
Can you try sending to the recipient in number format xxx xxx xx xx ?
That issue was there since M020.
All my contacts are without the country prefix since then.
I thought it was probably fixed by now, but it's not.
I hope this work..
Uninstall old mms.apk using titanium (backup first!! use this backup if update message fail)
install message.zip using cwm, wipe cache and wipe dalvik first!
Working on My device
Screenshot_2014-07-30-01-08-18.jpg
Screenshot_2014-07-30-02-24-15.jpg

Attachments

• message.zip
    781.4 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
I installed this ROM maybe 3 months ago, it is a very sleek, Spartan version and I have much appreciated that aspect. What I am having trouble with, is my WiFi.
Since installing, my WiFi no longer works. The option to even turn it on is greyed out, I've tried several "fixes" and to no avail. Deleting the suplicant.conf file to have the system recreate it, adjust its permissions, ownership, factory resets and the list goes on - nothing has worked for me to date.
I am on an otherwise stock C811 4G LTE on an American Verizon network. I have been rooted via Kingo since before installing this ROM. I would be much obliged if anyone could kindly help me diagnose this, and I thank you in advance for your time.

Upvote 0
hi
I have casio c811 which Im using with three network uk , the software version is c811M040 , AND ROID 4.1.2
I managed to root it and installed the offline sim apn ( PAID VERSION) in order to fix the APN issue .. I imput all the APN details but it did not work and couldnt be able to use the DATA at all.
Do you have any idea how to add new APN , Im not very strong very flashing etc... it took me 2 days to figure out to rook it !!!!

Upvote 0
hi
I have casio c811 which Im using with three network uk , the software version is c811M040 , AND ROID 4.1.2
I managed to root it and installed the offline sim apn ( PAID VERSION) in order to fix the APN issue .. I imput all the APN details but it did not work and couldnt be able to use the DATA at all.
Do you have any idea how to add new APN , Im not very strong very flashing etc... it took me 2 days to figure out to rook it !!!!

hi there, i'm a newbie here just a silent reader before :D

i'm from Indonesia, use CA201L with 3 (tri) sim card from hutchison..

last night i've flash my device with all file which is presented by Doctoror except bootloader, i feel need root my device for using titanium backup pro to restore all of my application before.. after flashing the file, i do wipe data/factory reset; wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik-cache too..

i've installing c811 extra setting and offline sim apn database too because i used non verizon sim and cannot add apn in setting..

all function is work properly, like browsing and social media, playing music, using camera etc.. but now, sometimes my CA201L restarting and i don't know why.. last night i've turn my device off and since this morning, "he's" restart about 10+ times.. sometimes when i've using applcation, open setting, even when the phone idle; it restart.. when i use application like file explorer or path or anything, it freeze and then restart, same as when i open setting.. now i've been browsing in front of my office pc, he's restart again.. but not always, just sometime..

what's wrong with mine? i've remove some stock application, does it the problem?

i'll upload my screenshot in next post, because this is my first post :D

thank's in advance, sorry for my bad english :)
would u like to share a link for download it :D

Upvote 0
hi

just set the offline sim apn to system app from titanium back up :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones