1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rom Suggestions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wigginst, Apr 19, 2012.

1. wigginst

wigginst Android Expert

So I thought I would see what people thought here. I am going to put out there how I usually use my phone and then see what others would suggest as the Rom I use. I have used Cm7 and Miui BTW and have generally been happy with both but am looking for what might be the best for how I use it.

I use my phone a lot for email, texting, phone calls, music recording and playback (I am a music teacher...), pictures of my kids and pictures for work. Facebook, Twitter and Tapatalk get a lot of use. Use it sometimes for streaming video like hulu and netflix. Basically I use it like a small PC most of the day. I get NO cell signal so I am on wifi a lot at work so I also use Groove IP a lot. Also I use Voxer but it doesn't seem to get notifications on Miui right now so that is a pain.

So is there a ROM that would work better for me than the Miui I am currently on?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rolo42

Rolo42 Android Enthusiast

I believe they would all work equally well; your best bet is to try them since its easy to pseudo-multi-boot (backup/restore).

I use CM7 with Minimal Triumph as a fallback. CM7 is a performance luxury sedan; MT is a race car.

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews