• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Synergy - [RLS1 + GodMode 08/05/2011] - Now with Warm Sprinkles

ocnbrze

DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!
  • May 13, 2010
    Los Angeles
    this is not mine!!!!!

synergyv2750x640.jpg

Bring together an all-star team of some of Android's most talented ROM developers and deliver arguably the best base Android rom experience ever.

Based on Speedy_S_Sprint_WWE_2.72.651.2 Leak (Thanks 911 Sniper)
    Sense 3.0 Lockscreen
    Sense 3.0 threaded text messaging (Thanks SEO)
    Sense 3.0 Weather (Thanks SEO and Damo)
    Sense 3.0 MMS
    Sense 3.0 Task Manager
    Sense 3.0 Polaris Office
    Sense 3.0 USB Menu
    Synergy Updater app, allowing in rom updates (Addons and Themes)
    Optional PureBlack theme (Thanks Krysick)
    Green overflow scroll (Thanks Robocik)
    Rased available MMS size Limit to 5mb (Default is still 2mb)
    Google Talk with Video support
    Support for ## Programming Codes (ex ##775#)
    1% battery increments and animated sync
    Tweak to increase sdcard read ahead buffer (Thanks Calk)
    Custom HTC Wallpapers
    CRT display off/on animations
    Optimized apks (thanks aamikam)
    CRT TV shutdown animation
    BusyBox v1.18.4 with color output disabled
    CyanogenMOD A2sd Scripts Modified by Virus and Robocik
    Custom Notification sounds
    Rosie settings with right button remap
    Screen Scaling and systl.conf tweaks (Thanks Ziggy471)
    Build Prop tweaks for faster screen transitions and call connect (Thanks CapyChimp)
    Framework and Rosie transition times sped up (Thanks Calk and Aamikam for the Logic)
    HTC hub (Huge thanks to aamikam)
    3G/1X status in Titlebar Mod
    Transparent Rosie (Thanks Virus and Snq)
    Sprint Mobile Wifi Hotspot unlocked so it is now free (Thanks Leoisright)
    HTC Mirror App support
    H264 native support
    Synergy bootanimation (Thanks to the King of bootanimations.. Wrx4memp)
    HTC_IME.apk with non arrows version
    Landscape Rosie Support (Thanks TommyTomatoe)
    Increased GPS Lock Performance (Thanks Ziggy471)
    Wireless Tether 2.0.7
    Settings toggle in Display for Stock (AOSP) Lockscreen (Huge thanks to aamikam)
    Settings toggles in Display for Screen On/Off (CRT) Animations (Huge thanks to aamikam)
    Added HTC Media Share (DLNA Server)
    Unlimited tabs in Browser.apk (Thanks JoelZ9614)
    Netflix Works
    Updated DSP Manager
    And much much more..

Full Changelog / feature list can be found in post 3

Download Synergy RC1 [MD5Sum: dc6fac4149b214b8e19957a5bc8f2105]

Download Rom
    Reboot into Recovery.
    Perform Nandroid backup
    Minimally wipe dalvik and cache. For optimal experience, perform full wipe (data/dalvik/cache).
    Flash rom
    Reboot
    Enjoy

(Flash these just like how you flash roms)
    Many optional installs available via Synergy Updater.
    More to come soon

Synergy is also available for HTC Incredible (here) and HTC MyTouch 4G
    Please report any bugs Here

As always, Team Synergy is not responsible for anything that happens to your phone while using these files.

Team Synergy - DJZager, incubus26JC, Joelz9614, myn, WoZZer, Virus
    Thanks to DrMacinyasha, lowetax, Mrono, NxtGenCowboy, onicrom, everyone listed in changelog and of course all of the beta testers (you guys rock!) and #HTC-EVO@irc.FreeNode.net.

[ROM] Synergy - [RC1 06/27/2011] - The Result Is Greater Than The Sum Of Its Parts - xda-developers

gonna add this to the rom/kernel sticky

i know, i know. i had to see what the hype and secrecy was all about. but this rom is pretty cool so far. just flashed it so we will see how long i go before i go back. maybe i will keep this til the next 1.4 update comes.

I ran the nightly a bit but that was it about...just a night, then back to kingdom...I will run warm 2.3 when it drops and I can add carousel rosie. Till then I'm on kingdom I think unless koni comes back...

Upvote 0
    Is there a big difference between this rom and Mik's Sense ROM? They look identical.

Synergy had extra apps like Media Sync... gotta try this one out later. Other than that, they are very much alike. I don't get any FCs like I did on MikG's though. Everything works like butter for me other than the camera still producing "darker than normal" photos (I am convinced at this point that this is more of a Gingerbread issue, on certain Evo screen types). But I love everything else on it, as I did with MikG's...

But I'll stick with this one for a while.

Reactions: jericko
    Upvote 0
    What exactly is Synergy?

it is a GB ROM from EVO Shift port. with sense 2.0 and parts of 3.0.

From a group of devs that work on 4-5 different HTC phones. they worked together to develop a base ROM for stability and performance that has the good parts of Sense 3.0.

the base (synergy) is to be used by any dev that wants to build on it... for the different htc phones.

myn is working on the EVO side.

Upvote 0
    Toomuchgame, its funny you bring up the Force Closes, that my only issue with Miks. I am running every clean, and installed all my apps from the market and restored no data and I am still get forced closes in Google Maps, Camera App, and a few others. Love the ROM but the FCs are annoying.

I don't get any force closes on mikg. what version are you guys on and what force closes?

tempted to try this, but it just looks like mikg to me....

Upvote 0
    I don't get any force closes on mikg. what version are you guys on and what force closes?

tempted to try this, but it just looks like mikg to me....

I get FC's in: camera (huge issue for me, it reboots sometimes), browser widget, Visual Voicemail (this no longer opened for me on 2.15, but I understand that Mik was still working on this version, so it was never meant to be a complete update).

I liked Mik's ROM a WHOLE lot, but the camera issue alone steered me away... I may return one day but Synergy is way more stable for me.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones