1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

| ROM | SynergyROM | NIGHTLYS | 2.3.4 | SENSE 3.0 |

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by McLabia, Sep 2, 2011.

1. Tboltfan25

Tboltfan25 Android Enthusiast

Are you on Ziggy's kernel still? I cannot seem to find a Sense ROM that give me more than 6-7hrs of battery life with what I would consider light-moderate use -__-

Advertisement

2. angldvl81

angldvl81 Android Expert

I can get 15 hrs with light use. I'm still only getting roughly 6 with mod-heavy use. Been off the charger for 3 hours now and down to 64%. About moderate use right now.

3. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

There's a bunch of them available so you can change it to anything you want. I have a pink one on my site. Lol. It's like the blue one, but pink.

4. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

As far as battery goes, give it a couple days to settle in. I always get crappy battery life the first day or so, but after that it gets better for me.

5. angldvl81

angldvl81 Android Expert

Oooohhhhhh me like pink! I will def check it out!

And ok on the battery. An hour later I'm down to 47%. Couple texts and maybe 5-10 on here and fb (combined not each)

6. jivens716

jivens716 Well-Known Member

Yeah I am...But at first i was getting about 7 hours on a charge and now that it's settled in I'm easily getting a full day out of it...Make sure GPS, Bluetooth, and Wifi is off unless you are using it..those drain the battery like crazy (even though you probably know that already LOL).

McLabia likes this.
  7. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

Hahahaha. You're such a girl. :p

8. angldvl81

angldvl81 Android Expert

Haha last time i checked i sure was!

McLabia likes this.
  9. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

Lol.

10. Itlooksfast

Itlooksfast Member

LOL good one! So I changed the FONT...but I guess how can I change the font color? White seem to not look clear with a bright/white background.

11. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

Not quite sure to be honest. I'll see what's up with that though when i get home from work because there should be a way to do it.

12. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

NFL MOBILE/MY VERIZON WANTERS....

This shit works. Find his original post in the NFL Mobile thread and abuse his thanks button NOW.

Also, still looking into the Lockscreen font color change.

13. Itlooksfast

Itlooksfast Member

I can vouch for the NFL Mobile fix!! Great work! guys!

14. willdogs

willdogs Android Enthusiast

Wow how quickly it went from r218 to r244? LOL

Quick Question

Do I need to do a full wipe to go from r218 to 244? Or can I just download and install "dirty" as I saw mclabia once call it? :)

Also, if dirty install, How will I know when a revision needs a full wipe?

15. jivens716

You can do it either way, but it is always more safe to do a full wipe..I prefer doing a full wipe every time because I know it will work every time and its more safe..and plus it really doesnt take much more time

McLabia likes this.
  16. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

^+ 1 titanium backup pro makes the restoration of your stuff a breeze.

17. willdogs

Thanks guys. I got impatient and did a dirty flash and it seems to be working great but may just do a full wipe anyways. I do use titanium and agree its the best.

The only real issue I see (which also exsisted when I freshly installed r218) is that there are no HTC wallpapers included. When i try to choose an HTC wallpaper they are all blank. Not sure if this is by design or not.

18. jivens716

Hmm not sure why that would be..I have 222 installed now and I have all of the HTC wallpapers on mine. The best thing to do would be reflash it (do a full wipe) and go from there.

19. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

Virus added a whole slew of new ones in 228 or so and new ringtones as well.

20. willdogs

Strange.

Maybe everything got screwed when I mistakenly restored sense from 2.0 to this ROM using titanium. (rookie mistake)

I cleared sense data and it fixed everything else but I guess the wallpapers are still screwed. Even more reason to wipe fresh :)

21. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

Grab it while its hot folks. They guys are done for the day, and are working on some other new hotness for us.

22. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

23. Tboltfan25

Tboltfan25 Android Enthusiast

Mclabia, fill me in on this link you posted!

24. McLabia

McLabia Android Expert

o_O Whats there to fill in? Read the thread. lol. Here.

Careful What You Do On Your EVO 3D – You Are Being Watched! | xda-developers

And dont be fooled by the title on this article. Trev just devs for the 3D for Team Synergy, but this affects all HTC phones. I know that hes done about half of his edits to our builds already, but he didnt finish up and then he created this app so others could see what was what on their own and then handle it.

25. Jon22

Jon22 Newbie

hey guys,

So i flashed to this yesterday and i LOVE it!! one thing tho. if i move my apps to my SD card, and reboot the phone, the apps that are on the sd (shortcut on my homescreen) have the little android picture. i can still access the programs installed but the image is not there...is there something i should check?

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews