• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] The AfterMath JB_4.1.1_CM10[CDMA/PrimoC]

Jaay Dogg

Android Expert
Aug 27, 2011
Prescott, Az
www.paypal.com
HTC One V_The AfterMath v4.0 JB 4.1.1 CM10 [CDMA] [PrimoC]

It is not my fault if this zip breaks your phone, now with that out of the way, first boot into recovery & wipe factory data reset, wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik cache in advanced, & format the system in mounts & storage. Then choose install zip from SD card & navigate to wherever you have the rom, Then flash the rom, NO need to flash any Gapps their already installed.
( Power & Volume Down To Hboot & Recovery Access )

What's Themed:
Framework-res
Settings
SystemUI
Contacts
Messaging
Apollo Music Player
Adobe Flash Player
Bluetooth
Gmail
Email
Desk Clock
Downloads
DPS Manager
Dropbox
File Manager
Browser
Gallery
Camera
Google Search
Genie Widget
Goo Manager
Calculator
Calendar
Phone
Musicgh
Movie Studio
Playstore
Quick Reboot
Ring Droid
Rom Manager
Torch
Terminal Emulator
Trebuchet Launcher
Wifi Tether
Virgin Mobile Account App
Youtube

Known Issue's: Bluetooth doesn't work & the Camcorder doesn't work, other than that I haven't found any other bugs. If any bugs found post & we'll take it from there.

Extra's:
Custom Ringtones & Notification tones added, Custom Background throuhout the rom, Custom Status Bar, Custom Boot animation, Sony Bravia Engine & Xloud added, Custom Wallpaper. Superusers & Binaries already installed, Custom USB Connection Screen.:D

After Rom is installed fastboot this boot.img to get rom to boot.
Link: Dev-Host - jbboot.img - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

The AfterMath v4.0 JB 4.1.1 CM10 Link: Dev-Host - [ROM]CM10 JB_The AfterMath[CDMA][PRIMOC].zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Jelly Bean OC Kernel Link: Dev-Host - JellyBean Kernel-20120820.zip - The Ultimate Free File Hosting / File Sharing Service

Special Thanks To:
Simonsimons34 for giving the go ahead for me to work with CM10, G60 Madman, Marc12868, Mantera, & The CM development team.
If i've forgotten anyone PM me & i'll fix it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones