• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] [THEME] Sense Rom Optimus M

Is the latest update working for you?

• Total voters
joneidy this new updated sense rom seem faster more responsive and now i have 127mb internal phone storage and i love the superuser it's a ninja lol very nice man.

o00wsn.png

Upvote 0
when i flash a rom i use my empty 1g sd and just have the rom i want to flash on it and i wipe all user data,sd-ext and dalvik-cache then go to flash zip menu and click toggle signature verify then flash zip from sd card works with no problems for me.
Nope, same result.

E:Can't open /sdcard/Sense Rom Update.zip
(bad)

Installation Aborted

Upvote 0
If anyone else has trouble getting the white background behind the clock digits, snoop around in the Weather & Toggle Widgets>Select market clock skin>load installed clock skins>H7C Clock

That fixes it! :) Or at least it fixed it for me! :) :) :)

AWESOME ROM!!!! I am now, officially 100% happy with my phone!

THANK YOU!!!!

Upvote 0
yeah i have fire fox but i prefer opera cause it's fast and internet explorer for downloading files. i bet it flashes fine now let me know if it worked.
It flashed fine, that's why ode to joy was playing, didn't you hear it?

Thanks for the help Blaxican

Woops, almost forgot.
Thank you for the super looking and super running ROM joneidy
I'm glad yours was my first. :rolleyes:
Wait, that didn't sound right. I'm glad I chose to install your ROM first. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones