• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ROM Toolbox Pro

mmmyep. RTB is my 'go to' app for backup and restoration, but it does SOOOOOOOOOOO much more. HOWEVER, I caution people with this device and restoring data. As I've said in other threads, corrupt data is common with this app when you try to restore the app data. Dunno why and it doesn't happen on other devices, but this device is quite the anomaly. ;)

Reactions: savoxis
Upvote 0
Agreed about the cpu profiles. What's odd is it sometimes supersedes apps like SetCPU, other times, it doesn't. I find if I'm not using another CPU app, it's good for adjusting a governor on boot. I don't like how a lot of the settings revert, like the SD card booster, when there's an app update. That's something people need to remember with this app. Not a dealbreaker, but something to keep in mind.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones