• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][UNOFFICAL][5.1.1] BlissPop V4.0.3 1/13/2016

phenomx4

Android Expert
Recognized Developer
Jul 28, 2012
North Las Vegas , Nevada
This is a unoffical release of Bliss Pop for the Zte Warp Sync so please don't expect this to be 100% stable. Before flashing this rom I recommend you make a backup just in case. Please report and bugs you encounter, preferably with a logcat.

What works:

• Audio/speaker phone
  • Camera
  • Headset/headphones
  • Calls and texts
  • Touchscreen
  • Lights/brightness
  • Offline charging
  • External SD
  • Bluetooth
  • Wifi
  • Proximity sensor
  • MTP
  • GPS
  • Tethering

What's partially working:

• Nothing

What's not working:

• Nothing

Issues:

Change Log (device)
HTML:
2/11/2016

Added new wifi driver
added power hal

1/13/2016

Initial release

Credits and thanks:

Team Bliss
Hroark13
ZTE

Patches:

Gapps:

https://github.com/cgapps/vendor_google/blob/builds/arm/gapps-5.1-arm-2015-07-17-13-29.zip?raw=true

Download:

https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs...Pop-v4.0.3-warp4-UNOFFICIAL-20160211-2016.zip

Screenshots:
Comming Soon

While donating is not required to use this rom it's always appreciated
Donations:

Last edited:
I gotta say guys this Blisspop rom is the Shiznit !! So far im loving it . One question thou whenever i try to move an app to sd card it always says not enough storage room , the thing is i got a 64gb card. Any ideas?

Is your internal memory almost full? Since KK+ OS's, the apps get sent to "sdcard (also sdcard0)".. Problem is that external SD is now labeled "sdcard1" and internal is now "sdcard", whereas that maybe wasn't the case in earlier Androids..?? But anyways you'll just be moving an app around internal memory and even making the app bigger by trying to separate it to another location that will end up in internal SD anyways. Possibly even double the app size. I hear you can move them to external SD with some link2sd thing, but you may need to repartition stuff..

Reactions: Gldrz1
Upvote 0
Is your internal memory almost full? Since KK+ OS's, the apps get sent to "sdcard (also sdcard0)".. Problem is that external SD is now labeled "sdcard1" and internal is now "sdcard", whereas that maybe wasn't the case in earlier Androids..?? But anyways you'll just be moving an app around internal memory and even making the app bigger by trying to separate it to another location that will end up in internal SD anyways. Possibly even double the app size. I hear you can move them to external SD with some link2sd thing, but you may need to repartition stuff..
Oh so this Rom really does not store apps to sd. Thought it did cause it states "external sd" support, must be a lollipop thing just like KK. Kinda sucks but still an awesome Rom like u said may have to get something like Link2sd. Thanks

Upvote 0
Plz fix?
1282894f8050f1e33cb00af35f8465d1.jpg

Upvote 0
well after playing around...got this rom to work with my scannator app and blue tooth adaptor...after factory wipe...and flashing rom...gapps...then rebooting....then restoring my original data from my original rom...then got an email quit error..constantly popping up....went into system and apps...uninstalled all the google add on junk apps...error quit...updated google play services...and this rom rocks...Fast...good battery life...far better than the stock kitkat...going to test drive a while...But hats off to phenomx4 Great JOB!!

Upvote 0
well after playing around...got this rom to work with my scannator app and blue tooth adaptor...after factory wipe...and flashing rom...gapps...then rebooting....then restoring my original data from my original rom...then got an email quit error..constantly popping up....went into system and apps...uninstalled all the google add on junk apps...error quit...updated google play services...and this rom rocks...Fast...good battery life...far better than the stock kitkat...going to test drive a while...But hats off to phenomx4 Great JOB!!
:)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones