• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][UNOFFICAL][5.1.1] Nameless Rom 1/08/2016

phenomx4

Android Expert
Recognized Developer
Jul 28, 2012
North Las Vegas , Nevada
This is a unoffical release of Nameless Rom for the Zte Warp Sync so please don't expect this to be 100% stable. Before flashing this rom I recommend you make a backup just in case. Please report and bugs you encounter, preferably with a logcat.
photojpg_zps60f3dab2.png

About (Taken from Nameless website)

What is NamelessRom ?
Simple - NamelessRom is opportunity. An opportunity to have a voice to the development team of the after-market firmware that you run on your device. The main goal of NamelessRom is to provide quality development for android devices, phones and tablets alike. NamelessRom developers are available nearly 24/7 and respond to bug reports and feature requests almost instantly. This availability will allow you, the end-user, to have direct input into exactly what features and functions are included on the firmware that YOU run. NamelessRom == endless possibilities. Unless you have an iPhone, then you're out of luck.

What works:

• Audio/speaker phone
  • Camera
  • Headset/headphones
  • Calls and texts
  • Touchscreen
  • Lights/brightness
  • Offline charging
  • External SD
  • Bluetooth
  • Wifi
  • Proximity sensor
  • MTP
  • GPS
  • Tethering

What's partially working:

• Nothing

What's not working:

• Nothing

Issues:

Change Log (device)
HTML:
2/11/2016

Added new wifi driver
add power hal

1/08/2016
Fix touchscreen/lockscreen freeze
Added DspManager
Test out battery drain fix

12/30/2015
Fix 3G
Initial release

Credits and thanks:

Nameless
Hroark13
ZTE

Patches:

Gapps:

https://github.com/cgapps/vendor_google/blob/builds/arm/gapps-5.1-arm-2015-07-17-13-29.zip?raw=true

Download:

https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=phenomx4&dl=phenomx4/N9515/nameless-5.1.1-20160211-warp4.zip

Screenshots:
Comming Soon

While donating is not required to use this rom it's always appreciated
Donations:

Last edited:
I believe I have found a problem. Before switching to this ROM I used the built in Sync feature on Android Carbon. I had it on for at least 4 hours and when I was doing the installation process and signed into my google account, it said my last backup was 8 days ago. So not too sure if I am doing something wrong or it is just not working.

Upvote 0
I believe I have found a problem. Before switching to this ROM I used the built in Sync feature on Android Carbon. I had it on for at least 4 hours and when I was doing the installation process and signed into my google account, it said my last backup was 8 days ago. So not too sure if I am doing something wrong or it is just not working.
Just select new device that's what I always do

Upvote 0
When on new ROMs, sometimes have to manually go into settings/accounts and manually switch on the Sync buttons

Reactions: wailord284
Upvote 0
My HTC is bricked.I have not any backup and tried to find one ROM for that
Do u know any page help me?
Google is your best bet. [emoji43] You never flash another device model's ROM on another device unless they were made by the same Mfgr, same OS, and are specific hardware twins. Even then, you may have potentially serious issues. [emoji48]

Last edited:
Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones