• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][UNOFFICAL][5.1.1] Nameless Rom 1/08/2016

need full Root & unlocked bootloader.. What's the status?

I'm not skilled enough to know lol. I could be wrong, but it sounds like the Warp 7 now has full root from what I read in that forum. Guess I will wait to buy another phone and keep rocking the Warp Sync for now. It is still awesome for me thanks to you and the other good people on here who developed it this far.

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
I'm not skilled enough to know lol. I could be wrong, but it sounds like the Warp 7 now has full root from what I read in that forum. Guess I will wait to buy another phone and keep rocking the Warp Sync for now. It is still awesome for me thanks to you and the other good people on here who developed it this far.
Hey that's Awesome you're enjoying the Sync, and Thank You.
Truth is, I'm VERY interested in the Warp 7.. I haven't moved to it cuz everything has been very limited with it so far. If the bootloader isn't locked, I'll be happy to start working on Developing for it. It's just a question of the bootloader at this time cuz if it's locked, we won't be able to make TWRP. No TWRP = No ROMs. Any. I'm getting my PC back to square for doing this stuff, so lemme know What'cha find out and plz drop links to what you're referencing and I'll look into it more.

Reactions: hokiescoot
Upvote 0
Hey that's Awesome you're enjoying the Sync, and Thank You.
Truth is, I'm VERY interested in the Warp 7.. I haven't moved to it cuz everything has been very limited with it so far. If the bootloader isn't locked, I'll be happy to start working on Developing for it. It's just a question of the bootloader at this time cuz if it's locked, we won't be able to make TWRP. No TWRP = No ROMs. Any. I'm getting my PC back to square for doing this stuff, so lemme know What'cha find out and plz drop links to what you're referencing and I'll look into it more.

Sounds good. If I find out anything I will definitely let you know. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones