• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][UNOFFICAL][6.0.1] Cyanogenmod 13 4/23/2016

And y'all can thank me for any progress for this device real talk y'all would still be on stock I've been keeping this device alive lots of lurkers in silence and I'm going to continue to keep it alive it would be nice if y'all bought the dev a soda pop N coming around I know i will see it the art won't be leaked out let's keep the dev motivated

Last edited:
Upvote 0
with root on the other roms (Blisspop was last one installed)...I was able to uninstall stock apps I never use...not so here...storage is running out...and can't do much about it...developer options say I have root access to apps......go to settings and apps...no uninstall option... is there another option or process I am not aware of?...installed the Rom from link at beginning of thread...as well as gapps from the gapps link...and just restored my data from Blisspop....just like always.... also this rom is F>A>S>T!!

Upvote 0
When i installed this rom it asked if i wanted to make my lexar 32gb sd internal storage. I thought oh great finally! so i backed up everything and let it format the card. After a few minutes the screen dimmed. I took a look at the phone and it was just sitting at the home screen no notification of anything and now my 32GB is gone it's not recognized at all and my internal is still the laughable 4gb. I tried taking it out and putting it back in, that does nothing still doesn't show up. When i plug it into the pc it doesn't show up either. Anyone have some advice?

Upvote 0
My PC doesn't have a card reader in the tower so thats not an option. I pulled it out a few times and rebooted. It shows up now and says it's corrupted so im formatting it again... i don't think it's gonna work seems to freeze at 20%. I guess it's just a pipe dream with this phone I've allready tried partitioning and that didn't work either.

Yeah it freezes at 20% and throws up an error. didn't have log cat on so i missed it

Upvote 0
with root on the other roms (Blisspop was last one installed)...I was able to uninstall stock apps I never use...not so here...storage is running out...and can't do much about it...developer options say I have root access to apps......go to settings and apps...no uninstall option... is there another option or process I am not aware of?...installed the Rom from link at beginning of thread...as well as gapps from the gapps link...and just restored my data from Blisspop....just like always.... also this rom is F>A>S>T!!

until I can figure out how to clear up internal storage...just backed up and saved...now restoring BlissPop...daily driver now

Upvote 0
That's funny i did the same thing after trying out most of these roms i'm back with BlissPop lol ! But def this CM13 is amazing but noticed some bugs. When trying to delete google bloatware from explorer it wouldn't let me do it , it did work thou when did it one a at time, also camera forceclosed when trying to open video camera. I'm sure they'll get fixed.

Upvote 0
And y'all can thank me for any progress for this device real talk y'all would still be on stock I've been keeping this device alive lots of lurkers in silence and I'm going to continue to keep it alive it would be nice if y'all bought the dev a soda pop N coming around I know i will see it the art won't be leaked out let's keep the dev motivated
Every time I hit his donation link I get errors or he'd have had a donation last WK. I'll try again..

19d6a641f8788cdec7b42f9a094ac1d8.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones