1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[ROM][UNOFFICAL][6.0.1] Cyanogenmod 13 4/23/2016

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by phenomx4, Apr 7, 2016.

1. woodgaser

woodgaser Well-Known Member

try my instructions on loading rom...and reload it...My GPS works flawlessly...

Joaquin4562 and Jay wolverton like this.
  2. Jay wolverton

Jay wolverton Lurker

I'll give it a try right now

3. wailord284

wailord284 Well-Known Member

Recently I've found that the phone will totally freeze and won't even turn the screen on. I have to pull the battery out to restart it. Once it restarts the battery is significantly drained too. Next time it happens I'll try to get a logcat.

4. hitesh123

hitesh123 Android Enthusiast

Using this ROM from last 5 days, no such issue for me.

bcrichster likes this.
  5. woodgaser

have had this issue but battery does not drain....usually after trying to come out of sleep mode...power light flashes red and green...pulling battery is only way out...about 6-7 times so far

wailord284 likes this.
  6. roadkill42

roadkill42 Android Expert

I never had that problem just SD ishues

7. devilschild26

devilschild26 Android Expert

Phen pretty much know what it is only happens while on WiFi

8. devilschild26

U don't have to pull the battery just hold the power till reboot

roadkill42 likes this.
  9. woodgaser

holding button down for 30 seconds does nothing....that is first thing I tried....BUT...next time it happens...will hold longer

roadkill42 likes this.
  10. woodgaser

sometimes when I turn on my phone...I get a sim card added...need to reboot for service..between the lockup issue and now this.. considering going to go back to blisspop...and see if I have phone issue or if it a rom issue...going to wait and see if anyone chimes in first...thanks.

11. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Take out the sim card and clean contacts of card with a new/clean pencil eraser & blow offa all particles. For real. Then reinsert & reboot. [emoji41]

roadkill42 likes this.
  12. devilschild26

I'm not having none of them issues ROM runs good

bcrichster likes this.
  13. wailord284

wailord284 Well-Known Member

Hi, I was using my phone and I got a bug report from the ROM. I emailed it to myself and here is everything in the email. I don't know if I need to include the screenshot but incase here it is:

14. Jay wolverton

Jay wolverton Lurker

I did what you said and the micro gappas camera would force close after first use? So I replaced it with the Google cam n it works fine. But still no gps could any one plz help me figure this out

15. devilschild26

Stock camera works just fine GPS does as well the black outs are due to the WiFi the dev is busy with his personal life so try to use LTE instead of WiFi

16. devilschild26

Micro gapps could be ur problem nano gapps are wat I use flash the ROM with gapps after or u will have issues

roadkill42 likes this.
  17. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Ur Micro Gapps are just corrupted (bben there), redownload

roadkill42 likes this.
  18. phenomx4

phenomx4 Android Expert
    Recognized Developer Thread Starter

updated

#93 phenomx4, Apr 24, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
    wailord284, roadkill42 and bcrichster like this.
  19. woodgaser

anyone fill me in on how to get speakerphone to work louder... when you get my age...its tough hearing anything much less any calls with this phone...have tried tapping speaker button when in phone..can just barely hear the external speaker....even with phone turned over...and volume adjusted all the way up.. Thanks in advance..

20. roadkill42

roadkill42 Android Expert

Get speaker boost off play store works great

21. woodgaser

Thanks

22. ionized

ionized Newbie

I've been running this for a week now and it has been great. No need for a new device, this brought a new feel and fresh life into the Sync.

I have had the glitch where attempting to turn on/off wifi in the stock toggle caused the device to screen black and the led to flash different colors, requiring a battery cycle. However this only happened once in about 9 days, so perhaps it was some form of user error on my part.

The other thing I couldn't get it to do is format the SD card for internal storage. Probably user error as well, I need to learn if there are tricks to getting that to work.

Thanks for the port, it really helped my device feel new again.

23. Gldrz1

Gldrz1 Android Enthusiast

Deleted

#98 Gldrz1, Jun 8, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2016
  24. woodgaser

...running out of storage space...have a couple big apps I use and they take up a lot of internal storage....or some how get apps to work off sd card...been seriously thinking of dropping this phone and going to the elite ....has 16gigs rom...have trimmed back bloatware apps to almost none...

25. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

This will be my last ZTE device until they start allowing Root access again.. Might go with an S5 or LG something if they play niceer

wailord284 and roadkill42 like this.

ZTE Warp Sync Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews