• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][4.4.4] Gummy Rom 1/27/2016

phenomx4

Android Expert
Recognized Developer
Jul 28, 2012
North Las Vegas , Nevada
This is a unoffical release of Gummy Rom for the Zte Warp Sync so please don't expect this to be 100% stable. Before flashing this rom I recommend you make a backup just in case. Please report and bugs you encounter, preferably with a logcat.

What works:

• Audio/speaker phone
  • Camera
  • Headset/headphones
  • Calls and texts
  • Touchscreen
  • Lights/brightness
  • Offline charging
  • External SD
  • Bluetooth
  • Wifi
  • Proximity sensor
  • MTP
  • GPS
  • Tethering

What's partially working:

• Nothing

What's not working:

• Nothing

Issues:

Change Log (device)
HTML:
Fix crashes related to location being set to High Accuracy
Added power hal
Upgraded wifi drivers

1/27/2016

Initial release

Credits and thanks:

Team Gummy
Hroark13
ZTE

Patches:

Gapps:

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95832962473395379

Download:

https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs...9515/Gummy-M4.0-02-02-16-UNOFFICIAL-warp4.zip

Screenshots:
Comming Soon

While donating is not required to use this rom it's always appreciated
Donations:

Last edited:
also if anyone is actively using this rom, can you see if the battery life is any better while the screen is off?
Battery life with screen off is phenomenal. [emoji41] I think I'm in Love with this ROM.. Lmao. This is my definite favorite ROM for this Sync. Damn good job!
The only remaining issue I could definitely use fixed is the keyboard microphone.. It allows me to select the button all day long but no response when pressed.
a4ab37fc5eda5cf85cdd4de696e1b493.jpg

P.S. the voice dialer doesn't work either

Last edited:
Reactions: The-Truth
Upvote 0
Battery life with screen off is phenomenal. [emoji41] I think I'm in Love with this ROM.. Lmao. This is my definite favorite ROM for this Sync. Damn good job!
The only remaining issue I could definitely use fixed is the keyboard microphone.. It allows me to select the button all day long but no response when pressed.
a4ab37fc5eda5cf85cdd4de696e1b493.jpg

P.S. the voice dialer doesn't work either
Micro phone works for ppl like me lol I use that feature a lot with my non spelling a$$

Upvote 0
Then what am I missing? I'm referring to keyboard mic, not Google Now (Velvet).. Voice dialer is inoperable too.. Got pics of yours functioning?

Edit: GPS is definitely better but way off. It picks up location when I stop driving or corrects every few miles. Each pointer location is anywhere from a block to 5miles off.

Upvote 0
Then what am I missing? I'm referring to keyboard mic, not Google Now (Velvet).. Voice dialer is inoperable too.. Got pics of yours functioning?

Edit: GPS is definitely better but way off. It picks up location when I stop driving or corrects every few miles. Each pointer location is anywhere from a block to 5miles off.
Which gapps package are you using? Also I'm looking into the GPS issues.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones