• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][Update] Freedom_v1.1 Supersonic ROM

No .. Sorry :/

Thats ok buddy dont be sorry as if i am also trying to get it fixed but failing every time hope we will get the fix soon. Might be the Sai's ROM will help in that so will wait for the release of his ROM to refer it by d way ur ROM looks cool yaar d internet speed is too low so once it gets boost will download n try it.

Upvote 0
Bad News Everyone ! :/

I Don't think The 90* Front camera Rotation is Fixable in The *LeWa* or neither *FreeDom* Rom ......

However i was able to Get a ROM that has Both Video Calling Feature and The Front Camera Fixed ..
And Hopefully That will be my Next ROM .......

*So The The Development of this ROM Stops here !*

Upvote 0
Bad News Everyone ! :/

I Don't think The 90* Front camera Rotation is Fixable in The *LeWa* or neither *FreeDom* Rom ......

However i was able to Get a ROM that has Both Video Calling Feature and The Front Camera Fixed ..
And Hopefully That will be my Next ROM .......

*So The The Development of this ROM Stops here !*

Hmmm will then wait for that ROM to be out and haan do one thing just make the necessary changes and few MODs and release the base ROM and then provide updates for the new MODs as if waiting is just what i hate and the 90* bug is what keeps me waiting always and keeping me away from trying something new.

Upvote 0
I will Do it as soon as possible! :) I am currently on that ROM ... And the Front Camera works fine and there is also video calling feature in diailer..
But it.will.need some time to fix some of its issue's such as Google Play store it not working ... So please Wait ! And thanks to all of you guys for all the support you gave me! :)
And also an another good news .. I successfully increased the sound level of this New rom .. and now it is almost like the GBsandwich 3!

Upvote 0
I will Do it as soon as possible! :) I am currently on that ROM ... And the Front Camera works fine and there is also video calling feature in diailer..
But it.will.need some time to fix some of its issue's such as Google Play store it not working ... So please Wait ! And thanks to all of you guys for all the support you gave me! :)
And also an another good news .. I successfully increased the sound level of this New rom .. and now it is almost like the GBsandwich 3!

Is the sound increased only in headset or also in phones loud speaker???

Take ur time buddy and once u feel that all the issues are solved then release the base ROM and after that u can provide updates.

Upvote 0
Also In Loud Speaker! And yes .. I need some time ... I do not want this to be Like My First ROM ... As soon as I clear the bugs I will upload the rom! :)

Did u checked Silverlight 5 as its Android 2.3.6.

And hey just check this link before u start ur work as if the main work what u need to do is themeing the ROM cos the basic ROM is already ported for A75 check it out here

http://androidforums.com/a75-all-things-root/570266-rom-working-tested-silverlight_4-0-micromax-a75.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones