• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[ROM] - v8.1.0 GamerROM Orion v1.00 For NVIDIA Shield Tablet! Released: 05/21/2019

D

Deleted User

nv-shield-tablet-lollipop-wcontroller-0-0_orig.png

Welcome to:

GamerROM Orion
For the NVIDIA Shield Tablet

Welcome everyone today i'm proud to announce that i finally decided to port GamerROM Orion to the NVIDIA Shield Tablet, my goal is to bring the best gaming os to many devices as i can and give more to the user then nothing at all.

Their are many ways you can play a game, but GamerROM put game into the next gear so let's talk about features.

Features:

• OTA Updates (Over-The-Air) Supported get updates easily without a breeze and view the thread with no issues

• Fast & Secured OS to keep your personal data from thief's.

• Play Games at the highest frame rate possible.

• High Quality Surround Sound (experience the best audio quality you never heard before).

• Pre-Installed Root Access (We install root immediately once you flash our OS)

• Awesome RAM Management (OS uses less ram to give you more to play those awesome intensive apps and games).

• Cast Your Games any chromecast up to 1080p Resolution at 60fps

• Unique Features that you never seen before in GamerROM 11 on the S4!
& Much More!

IMPORTANT NOTICE: gapps are not included in this build, however we recommend you to NOT install any gapps package above the "Full" package as some apps that we implemented may get removed ad this is considered altering the OS and we will ignore bug reports. as a DISCLAIMER: you are 100% responsible if any damages occurs during the installation process or any damages to your device when you install this OS!

OS Released on: 05/21/2019

Version: v1.00

Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamerrom.downloader

Last edited by a moderator:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones