• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM] Warp 4G Stock B12 KitKat 4.4.2 Deodexed and Unmodified

Bahahah! LOOKIE LOOKIE!!
0c539c1060d930cf9bf86d6b62f61515.jpg
Hmmm might be something that will block the device from being rooted

Upvote 0
I've been using this ROM for several months with no problems but now the phone won't consistently boot. If all goes well the android guy appears and I can use the device. But most of the time all I get is a black screen, even when trying to boot into recovery. My screen sometimes won't update what is being displayed either. I open my app drawer and only half the screen changes. I can plug and remove my charge cable and that will make it update sometimes. Any help working this out would be appreciated.

Upvote 0
I've been using this ROM for several months with no problems but now the phone won't consistently boot. If all goes well the android guy appears and I can use the device. But most of the time all I get is a black screen, even when trying to boot into recovery. My screen sometimes won't update what is being displayed either. I open my app drawer and only half the screen changes. I can plug and remove my charge cable and that will make it update sometimes. Any help working this out would be appreciated.
That truly sounds like a hardware issue and needs replaced.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones