• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][WIP]CM10.0.0.l0-BobZ

Reactions: JesseBanks
Upvote 0
You want to use this: My Files

Download all three parts, extract the zip from the parts, and place on SD card.. Based on PG's, HK's, and my own lovin' in this MUX. let me know what you think?

This is a rip directly off of my phone. It' my daily driver that I tweak every single day to get it better and better.

What exactly are these files and what should I do with the files? Thank you sir

Upvote 0
Thank you I recently bought 10 LG motion MS770 android phones. I rooted all of them with my own rooting methods. although I got CM10 on them I also found a known issue with the 4g/4glte. when you use the phone a lot for certain things and use Google products a lot your network changes. the first known issue was a email with a warning. then your internet goes from 4g/4glte to 3g/1x network. I found a way to fix this. all 10 phones work great now. and thank you for all your work with all the fixes you set out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones