• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROM}(WIP)Cm9 [SUPER ALPHA]

i just hopw someone still tryna fix the dang screen. not rushing but it seem like every rom someone starts it gets abandoned and forgot about.
MIUI_ABANDONED_
CM7 _ABANDONED_
JOYOS_ABANDONED_
CM9_ABANDONED_
LOL catch my drift?? im patient but dang

Miui wasn't abandoned. I think bo just kind of set it aside to work on other things. Cm7 wasn't abandoned i think req is still working on it, joyos was never gonna be finished and cm9 definitely hasn't been abandoned. Just because the devs aren't posting progress updates doesn't mean they've gave up on it

Upvote 0
i just hopw someone still tryna fix the dang screen. not rushing but it seem like every rom someone starts it gets abandoned and forgot about.
MIUI_ABANDONED_
CM7 _ABANDONED_
JOYOS_ABANDONED_
CM9_ABANDONED_
LOL catch my drift?? im patient but dang

Only JoyOS and MIUI seem to be abandoned since neither one has had any new info AT ALL in the last several months. Req0 is still supposed to be working on CM7 as well as possibly CM9, and Boraichee even has a working CM9, just very buggy, but its far from abandoned.

Sent from my Admire running OA2.3 by Spz0

Upvote 0
Only JoyOS and MIUI seem to be abandoned since neither one has had any new info AT ALL in the last several months. Req0 is still supposed to be working on CM7 as well as possibly CM9, and Boraichee even has a working CM9, just very buggy, but its far from abandoned.

Sent from my Admire running OA2.3 by Spz0

Well just joy os because baby_jesus was working on it...as for miui we need a full working cm7 so it can be perfected

Upvote 0
MIUI is actually very stable as it is now, which is surprising, it's actually my daily driver sometimes data gives out, quick reboot fixes it.

Anyway, cm7 is still being worked on by Req, and JoyOS is completely abandoned since Whatshisface got banned.

Miui didn't work for me, although at first it was great. Ended up getting slower on me.

Upvote 0
MIUI is actually very stable as it is now, which is surprising, it's actually my daily driver sometimes data gives out, quick reboot fixes it.

Anyway, cm7 is still being worked on by Req, and JoyOS is completely abandoned since Whatshisface got banned.

Same here it worked even though i didnt use data ...mostly wifi ....i just went back to cm7 because this has a lot of bugs

Upvote 0
Miui didn't work for me, although at first it was great. Ended up getting slower on me.

I could never get MIUI to work on my phone. I am on nTelos and have my own APN settings file that I replace in the roms before I flash and MIUI was the ONLY rom I have ever used that would NEVER work for me and I can't figure out why. It's a shame, I really want to use it. :/

Upvote 0
I could never get MIUI to work on my phone. I am on nTelos and have my own APN settings file that I replace in the roms before I flash and MIUI was the ONLY rom I have ever used that would NEVER work for me and I can't figure out why. It's a shame, I really want to use it. :/

Maybe if someone works on it, it'll allow your apn settings.

Upvote 0
Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I got my new lap top but with moving 3000 miles to Chicago I've been very busy with my new job. That and my lady threw down on my new laptop and won't let me put Linux on it ( so sad.... lol) but I'm getting to things. I'm so behind on my android stuff even since I got clean.

Hey bo glad to have you back.you'll catch up in no time just do what you got to do, all of us are eagerly waiting :)

Upvote 0
Sorry I haven't posted in a bit. I got my new lap top but with moving 3000 miles to Chicago I've been very busy with my new job. That and my lady threw down on my new laptop and won't let me put Linux on it ( so sad.... lol) but I'm getting to things. I'm so behind on my android stuff even since I got clean.

Midnight Linux install, hidden bootloader, Windows as default OS LOL! Congrats on getting clean BTW. Keep it up man, you're worth it!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones