• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROM} (WIP) MI/UI 4.0.5-1.1Alpha

aboatright

Android Expert
Aug 24, 2011
Orlando,FL
This is my MI/UI 4.0.5-1.1Alpha ROM. I was working on this awhile back and decided to pull it from the moth balls just for giggles.
Its a stock base ROM and in some ways a bit like GameTheorys version. This however is much different to! :)
Credit to GT for his contributed pieces. This ROM will not be updated. It is what it is. Everything works. Just wipe,flash and go.

http://db.tt/f2L8lMhk

Sorry no screenies.

If you like my work press thanks. If you want to. But I do this for fun. ;-)

This is not a copy or replication of GTs ROM. We both released our originals at the same time on different sites. Great minds think alike. :)
Intellectual property of this ROM is not the intended to be a replication of anything other than its original creators MIUI.

Degenerate Droid Development
M.G.D. LLC.

This is my MI/UI 4.0.5-1.1Alpha ROM. I was working on this awhile back and decided to pull it from the moth balls just for giggles.
Its a stock base ROM and in some ways a bit like GameTheorys version. This however is much different to! :)
Credit to GT for his contributed pieces. This ROM will not be updated. It is what it is. Everything works. Just wipe,flash and go.

http://db.tt/f2L8lMhk

Sorry no screenies.

If you like my work press thanks. If you want to. But I do this for fun. ;-)

This is not a copy or replication of GTs ROM. We both released our originals at the same time on different sites. Great minds think alike. :)
Intellectual property of this ROM is not the intended to be a replication of anything other than its original creators MIUI.

Degenerate Droid Development
M.G.D. LLC.

Could you possibly port this to the motion please!?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones