• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][WIP]Party Time JB 3.2

Sorry...double post, but ok Google works now...just download the Google search update from the play store!

EDIT: Ok guys, I just have one bug that is making me extremely frustrated...so i'm gonna work on it through the night and i'll upload tomorrow

What's that? Im new to Android but I have a lot of tech experience in other places. I might have the solution, but no guarantees.

Upvote 0
What's that? Im new to Android but I have a lot of tech experience in other places. I might have the solution, but no guarantees.

There's literally no issue with any of the coding, I'm just trying to put the settings app back together and my computer just seems to not want to do it...I think it just needs to cool down..grrrr but thanks I appreciate the offer

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones