1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Rom] X10 Eminence [For xRecovery]

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by X10iUser, Dec 19, 2010.

1. Smoked

Smoked Well-Known Member

Ditto.

Advertisement

2. Scotspaul

Scotspaul Newbie

I have now managed to flash the eminence rom onto my phone. :)

Now all i have to do is get all my contacts back. I have tried to retrieve them by restoring the backup i made before flashing, but that hasn't worked. Anyone got any ideas? Is the backup utility supplied with the phone not suitable for this kind of thing?
    I have gone back to the original rom backup i made with xrecovery for now, but i would like a few tips on how to go about setting up my 'new' eminence phone.

Ps I like the new look :cool:

3. beau420

beau420 Android Expert

Check SIM card maybe?

Open contacts, then in the contacts list, push the left button the phone and look for the option to import contacts.

Or I hope that you did a contact sync with your google account....or a Titanium backup.

4. Scotspaul

Scotspaul Newbie

Thanks for that, sometimes you can't see the wood for the trees,

5. madmurdoch

madmurdoch Member

You need to sync with Google or your mail provider as it will provide a constant backup for you. Even SE offer a stock sync.

6. Scotspaul

Scotspaul Newbie

I have been using the SE one but it seems a bit intermittent on its ability to actually complete the sync. The google one just deleted most of my contacts when i tried it, so i replaced them via the SE one and haven't used it since. maybe i need to try harder...

7. Stuu

Stuu Member

Does this work with 2.1.A.1.435

8. X10iUser

X10iUser Android Expert

No, and won't be updating it either. You could install 435 then Res Mods v1.8 though. :)

9. neodude112320

neodude112320 Newbie

Ok, Just some questions before i give this a go. Does it have exchange support? Does the camera work properly (HD Video + 8mp photos) and does multitouch work?

I Currently have a generic vanilla 2.1 rom and the phone restarts atleast twice a day, movie recording is at 320x240, photos at 640x480 , wifi doesnt work properly. It Really sucks bollocks...

10. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast

can u re-upload ur screen shots...??

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10