1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

{ROM} Xperiance Spirit CM10

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aboatright, Jun 24, 2013.

1. aboatright

aboatright Android Expert

This is the Xperiance ROM . The name says it all. Xperia is the direction went here.
    Credits to PlayfulGod for CM10 base.
    Credits to Anonymous for the HTC Sensation Project Butter Compatible pieces.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

:). http://db.tt/EF3lDe4a :)

Easy install
    Wipe
    Flash
    Reboot

Gapps not needed but you can if you want to.
    I am not responsible if you brick..blah blah. You know the drill kids. :)

If you like my work then thank me. If you want to. But I do this for fun. -:)

Degenerate Droid Development
    M.G.D. LLC.

2. strutter67

strutter67 Member

Ok so same issues as other CM10...data and 4g?

3. aboatright

Ding ding ding....give the man a cookie. :)

tonylc74 likes this.
  4. ferretflip

ferretflip Member

So what is the deal with the 4G? Does LTE use an entirely different frequency or does the hardware not play well with the cm kernel?? I really don't know all too much, but I'm playing around more and more and learning by degree :D

5. aboatright

the cm on this device doesn't read the uicc yet. so we get what we have here today. no 4g ... however once PG gets her figured out then we will get that 4g.

tonylc74 likes this.
  6. aboatright

7. PlayfulGod

PlayfulGod Extreme Android User

thanks to the locked bootloader, no cm or any other custom kernels. ;)

Its all just a matter of getting the build.prop right, right RIL files, and maybe adding/editing the code for RIL itself (issac tried but we had no luck).

8. ferretflip

ferretflip Member

hmm.. I have romtoolbox pro and i go through the build.prop editor every so often just to try and debunk what each function means (I have no idea what stagefright.enable is). Which of the props handles the uicc or anything for the 4g? I can try taking that prop and just plopping it into cm10 and see what we get from there XD anything to try, I guess.

9. aboatright

Perfect way to learn!

10. ferretflip

ferretflip Member

Really?? Cool :D which prop is handles 4G? Can't seem to sniff anything out on google...

11. aboatright

Its more than a prop. There are some code lines in the cm that need added. Plus the ril needs modified. You can see the ril lib location and mention in the build prop. We can figure out how to get the 4g but still not getting the uicc to read at all. Try comparing the motion cm with ours. They are similar phones. I find if you see what's working and take it apart...its easier to learn how to actually build it. :). Self taught is a great start! Dig for answers and question what you don't understand.

12. strutter67

strutter67 Member

Ok I'll take chocolate chip...:)

13. aboatright

Dude that cookie is stale now. No one came to get it. The thing sat out for days. Dried up..ants got to it....u don't want that cookie now.

14. strutter67

strutter67 Member

So the 5 second rule has passed....Damn!

15. determined sou

determined sou Well-Known Member

16. luisramon17

luisramon17 Member

Can anyone update the link to this download please?

17. aboatright

If anyone has this please link it...I've lost my version and loved this one as my daily.

18. jlede

jlede Android Expert

how do you always manage to lose your copy cx this is like a reoccurring thing with you aboatright

19. aboatright

You're telling me!!! Too many SD cards...too many 4shared/devhost/Dropbox accounts...too many gig of info to upload to one site and not enough bandwidth. Hell...I just found 8 gig of Samsung admire Roms.. A lot of which never got released..lol

20. AGLtech

AGLtech Android Enthusiast

Really? No good link anyone? C'mon, please! lol. Too damn hot to do anything outside here in O-town.

21. aboatright

Today we got heat index of 110!! Johnny's house knows!!

LG Spirit 4G Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews