• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root @ROM@ zte user xxx for advanced root users

xxpako

Jul 4, 2012
hi is me again this is a cwm backup from b11 this is for advance super users and new super users

apps istalled

flash player
tether all set to go
super user app or a script that works as super user
busybox
holo reboot
root browser
power toggles

most of bloatware removed

!!make a back up first!!

if you allready got the b11 update follow this instructions

1:unzip this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fuut8yxtcpmdh43/zte_user_xxx.rar
2: place it on cwm backup folder
3:reboot cwm recovery
4:restore from the folder you placed on buckup
5:reboot

after boot is going to ask if you want to fix root select yes if you are new on super user apps is going to install superuser app if you are an advanced root user select no and reboot

note if you select no and reboot dont panic if you dont see any super user app try any app you have full root previlage whit no need of super user app

note if you havent got the update you may need to flash the jb partition from super before restoring from b9 to b11

im not responsable if anything hapen to your phone flashing roms can brick phones

next release samsung boot animation and bootsound and more apps
depending how this one does

Install as per the instructions......works great....thanks for the rom. Running smooth with absolutely no hiccups. Thanks again.

tank you for trying out my rom and tanks for the coment i hope you liked it
one more thing i put a boot sound there from samsung forgot to rename it before
doing the back up if you wanna try it up edited whit root browser is on system/etc/bootsound_boost.ogg edit to Bootsound_boost.ogg and reboot

Upvote 0
downloading now :)

================

Edit: So sync is broken. i mean i can sync it manually but there is no switch for it like there is supposed to be. also tether still gives me the problem oof mss clamping no matter what settings i use. i tried your settings you had it on cause you said ready to go. it not working for me

Upvote 0
downloading now :)

================

Edit: So sync is broken. i mean i can sync it manually but there is no switch for it like there is supposed to be. also tether still gives me the problem oof mss clamping no matter what settings i use. i tried your settings you had it on cause you said ready to go. it not working for me

have you tried the tether i mean tried to conect to a computer to me gives me same mms eror but it works try same settings i had and let me nkow and im goin to try to fix the sinc thing

Upvote 0
ok so it shows up but gives no internet connectivity.

ok i renamed the the tether to zte_hotspot and password is 10101010 and change more settings ok try this clear app data and reboot then try this settings change device profile to generic ics/jb wlan0 and check the wifi driver reload and wifi driver reload 2 and try again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones