1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by TF1984, Aug 10, 2010.

1. TF1984

TF1984 Android Enthusiast

PLease, someone tell me what's the best rom to flash on the hero, that doesn't have 15 second lag when trying to make a phone call.

2. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire

I personally like and use daily Flipz's Fresh 2.3.3 ROM

3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

adb push this.thread /sprinthero/allthingsroot

4. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

This, but OC'ed and further customized to my own personal liking.

5. ccapasso

ccapasso Android Expert

LOL. You would think people would see there is a root section :).

Anyways, there are literally probably over 20+ threads asking this same question. Long story short - do the research and read up. Use the tools here and search :).

Shorter answer - There are a lot of good ROM's. I personally like Fresh 2.3.3 but am currently using DarchDroid 2.7.

6. I am currently using Fresh 2.3.3 also but over the weekend something happened to the rom cause it is super slow now. I haven't downloaded anything other than updates from the market. was working fine until now. it is slow to bring up contacts and locks up when people call me. have rebooted several times and ran cache cleaner. any other suggestions? i don't see anything hogging up the processes

7. Joehunni

Joehunni Android Expert

Lol, I honestly have no idea why Fresh is so popular... I personally suggest ZenheroFX or the Stock rom.

8. ROB281

ROB281 Well-Known Member

I tried ZenHeroFx for a few days then restored my nand

my phone just never seemed to run right with zen

9. so i fixed my own issue it seems. forgot when i installed fresh 2.3.3 i had d/l an audio fix from fresh's website. now working like a champ! seems like the dialer was stuck

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews