1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Rom

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sinean, Jul 12, 2012.

1. sinean

sinean Newbie

What ROM are you using as a daily driver? I'm using Mobsters v1.0.6 and Meanrom v2.4

Atm I'm using mobsters, Dunno which one at this time to use for my daily. Both of them rock. Its a toss up atm. I think I'll stick with sense though. Well not sure yet. LOL

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. AntimonyER

AntimonyER CHANGED FROM AF ADDICT MIKESTONY

Hey, I moved this to the All Things Root section. Thanks for understanding. :)

3. metal571

metal571 Android Enthusiast

I personally use Harmonia 3 with modifications; AOSP ICS Browser, JB HD YouTube, Mobster's kernel, and HQ Camera (breaks 3D but i don't care). I use this with Nova Launcher for a fast, animation-less experience.

4. thebryceee

thebryceee Android Expert

Running ZR3DX, it has beats as well as lee droid tweaks. LeeDroid Tweaks is supposed to break beats audio but it works. Big difference when I toggle it off and on.

5. voxibanez

voxibanez Well-Known Member

Running Mobstergunz MIUI v4. Even though its an alpha, it gets unparalleled performance and battery life. I use it with the MAC kernel with the Wheatly governor.

6. G19

G19 Android Enthusiast

I use MeanRom. I like the features.

7. wigginst

wigginst Android Expert

Had been using zr3dx but have switched back to harmonia because of the voice mail not working for me on zr. Harmonia is running pretty smoothly and my battery life seems better on it. However the signal seems to fluctuate more. I am not dropping calls but I was watching in open signal it drop from 90% to 0 and right back in a second several times. Had not seen that in zr on the same drive. I also do like the status bar setup better in zr.

8. Prey521

Prey521 Android Enthusiast

MeanRom with Mobsters Kernel, WidgetLocker and GoLauncher.....smooth like butter!

9. Leslie Ann

Leslie Ann Android Expert

Harmonia...
    With the latest updates, it's hard to beat.

10. OverByter

OverByter Resident Slide Rule Guru

It does break in Power amp, stock player has it though.

11. Prey521

Prey521 Android Enthusiast

Bias, no? LOL

BTW, where can I find your ROM? I have yet to try it. I have it running on my wife's OV and the battery life on it is out of this world!

12. Leslie Ann

Leslie Ann Android Expert

Vmroms.com or GooManager on the Play Store.

And yes, I am biased :p, I mostly build roms with what I want, so...

The rom is almost exactly what I'm after, it's inching it's way there. Just a few minor bugs and overclocking is all that is really left before it's pretty much perfect.

13. thebryceee

thebryceee Android Expert

I think HTC just released kernel source codes for Evo 4G LTE and One S for tmo usa but nothing for us yet! Arghhhhhh

14. TheBritton

TheBritton Resident Galaxy Cat

Does anyone know about CM9 for this device? If there's a thread for it, I may have missed it.

15. G19

G19 Android Enthusiast

We can't get it until the kernel source code is released. And i think 3d and 4g won't work when we do get it.

16. 2010gleek

2010gleek Newbie

I'm using the Sense_4_villec2_Evo V ROM, I love how smooth it is, I can deal with not having 4G and 3D cause its such a nice ROM! And its Sense 4.0!! :D

17. phw8558

phw8558 Android Expert

Agreed

18. xthedakmanx

xthedakmanx Android Expert

What, no one using mine? XP