• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root roming with no pc

timgta614

Lurker
Feb 16, 2014
Can someone give me a guide on how to set up a from with no pc using flashify. I used flashify to get junkies cwm to work. I tryed to install aokp and gaps for warp 4g screen goes blank after reboot. Thanks -tim. Also I got all files on the root of my sd card. From and gap anyways

Thanks so much. Anyway you can direct me to these stock based Roms. I really want something with performance but I have no over at the moment so a kernels out of the question. Is there a stock based time with a kernel?
My advice is to browse through this forum. I don't have this device, I just keep general tabs on it because I am working on some other dev work for this device. I think there is one stock-based rom here, but it's just a debloated and deodexed rom by SuperR.

Upvote 0
Yeah I'm sorry about that. I've found it. One more question kind of unrelated. I can't help to much because I have no pc and I'm nearly learning from scratch but I want to learn and for me that's a start you guys think it would help any if I started guides myself on how to get cWm. And such with no pc? My way for this was different and in my opinion less difficult. I downloaded the .img and just flashed it with flashify and was able to boot into recovery.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones