1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root roms for ally

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by devoe420, Oct 27, 2010.

1. devoe420

devoe420 Member

Oct 27, 2010
    I've read a lot of posts about roms but the only roms I see is the superusers and velocity haven't seen raptor rom and velocity keeps coming up error I am rooted and have velocity but like to checkout other roms if anyone knows what's up with rom manager id love to know thanks

Advertisement

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to the Android Forums community! Glad you signed up! Feel free to join the conversations! PM me if you need any help finding your way around here! :D

I'm going to move this to the Ally section for ya. Frankly, I have a droid x and don't really know how to help you. Hope this move helps you! :D :D

3. dumbteentarget

dumbteentarget Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Placentia, CA

There arent too many but the ones that there are you just need to search around the forums to find.

Here are some but i havent gone through them.. just found the link for you. Basically all the big devs but its not just ally stuff.

Custom Roms

4. devoe420

devoe420 Member

Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks for the help as soon as I posted I found raptor just installed and I love it thanks again for the link

5. warttack

warttack Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2010
    Georgia/USA
    ok so about the roms i have a question too. Lately i cant access trident repository tru rom manager, it keeps giving an error. does anyone knows whats happening?

Tags: