1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root Roms/Kernel battery life

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by icrazy2u, Oct 3, 2010.

1. icrazy2u

icrazy2u Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    I was wondering which Roms w/ Kernels combo has the best battery life? Right now I'm using MIUI v0.2. Just came from newest ShadowRom which I may go back to and use SurfaceFlinger to see the battery life on it.

Advertisement

2. howarmat

howarmat Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Generation Dispatcher
    Noblesville, IN
    everyone will have difference answers since they all run different setups. if you make it thru the day without having to charge the phone then i wouldnt worry to much and use what you have unless you just want to play with the different setups

3. icrazy2u

icrazy2u Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    Thats why I made the post, to play with different setups. ^^This Guy^^

4. Two_cents

Two_cents Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    miui gave me great battery life until I decided to set up my exchange account and google voice account on it... then it went right to the crapper... was getting 30 hours the day before, I decided I liked it so much I finished setting up the little stuff and that just sucked... virtuous with kingx #4 gives me a good 20+ hours for a stock type rom

5. 00mcd00

00mcd00 Member

Aug 6, 2010
    I am currently using Uncommon Sense with KingKernal #5 with a seidio 1750 and have fantastic battery life.Yesterday for example, with 16+ hours of up time and 3+ hours of awake time I ended the day with 47% still left. I also use a couple of SetCPU profiles to help.