• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ROMs with updated baseband .43?

Damn ok, I still can't get the .43 baseband to update my existing .41 baseband so I was hoping if I found a ROM with it built in that might work..

I am stuck with horrible reception and the only thing I can figure is it is the baseband, my service has never been this bad.

Viro

Upvote 0
Well when I try to do it from CW Mod. I get a download error, but it "appears" maybe Pete pulled all his stuff because I am unable to download anything of his but all the other stuff works.

When I try to update it via the SD Card it just hangs and says it incurred an error and wants the phone to be rebooted. Then I have to reactivate and all that but the baseband is still on .41...

Upvote 0
When I try to do a baseband off that file it hangs then instantly rebooted without giving me the opportunity to see any msgs.... BUT it updated it to .43 so that is very cool!

Thanks for taking the time to link that different baseband file, I just hope now that fix's the issues I have been having with poor reception in the area.

Viro

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones