• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I am running either Kaos24 or CM 6.0 depending on which day it is. ;)

My only problems with either of these 2 are they both have me showing my battery running 100% of the time in spare parts and nothing showing in Partial Usage. The phone itself shows the Display pegged out on the " what is using the battery " in about phone. All of the other Roms I have tried do not have these with the same widgets and apps installed and running, so it must be something with 2.2. I asked at the other forum and no one really paid much attention to it. I did see some others claiming the same on theirs though.

Anyone know of a fix, I would like to know too. These 2 Roms are very quick and I am not even running SetCpu right now at all. Just what ever was in the Rom to begin with.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones