• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root fail help please

• Thread starter Android Question
  • Start date
A

Android Question

i have a new nexus 7 2013 and i messed up big time im no good with all this adb stuff i unlocked it rooted. wouldnt boot. went in team win recovery project and somehow ended up deleting the os i cant get the computer to recognize the device to install the os if thats even possible or if i even could find out how. the computer just calls it flo and says i need to update the driver which it is or i culdnt of rooted(failed)... thanks any help is much appreciated.

In team win recovery (TWRP) there is an option to mount USB storage. It should be found under the mount button. Then, you should be able to copy a ROM onto the storage and flash it. If this doesn't work, then I would recommend joining and asking you question again in the Nexus 7 2013's root forum located here: Nexus 7(Gen2/2013) - All Things Root - Android Forums

Reactions: IOWA
Upvote 0
In team win recovery (TWRP) there is an option to mount USB storage. It should be found under the mount button. Then, you should be able to copy a ROM onto the storage and flash it. If this doesn't work, then I would recommend joining and asking you question again in the Nexus 7 2013's root forum located here: Nexus 7(Gen2/2013) - All Things Root - Android Forums

didnt work :( posted where yo said

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones