1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Root for Admire 2.3.4

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thomasmbl, Apr 20, 2012.

1. thomasmbl

thomasmbl Android Enthusiast

Repeat post.ignoreee!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. SamsungAdmire

SamsungAdmire Android Expert

Imagine if he (REQ)gets banned.
    Admire development community will slow down by 1000000000%, unless he goes developing for the admire in another android site

3. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

acsyndicate.net has an admire section ;P

edit correction we have a prevail/replenish section, but that could be changed.

my point is regardless req0 isnt teh kind of guy to go raging off and quit cuz he gets kicked at a site... hes too damn stubborn for that :p

4. There's a been a few times I wish I was banned from here. I have a tendency to get very irritated by, let's call it an inferior intellect exhibited by, some users here. Unfortunately this is the only thriving Admire community, so I guess I'm stuck with you/you're stuck with me.

5. Demented755

Demented755 Android Enthusiast

Imagine if you were banned for intentionally giving someone info so they would brick their phone, rather than you just being put on probation.

Boy would this place be nicer.

6. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

wait, so samsungadmire bricked someone and hes on probation? thomas has bricked someone as well, and stolen work... wtf>?

7. thomasmbl

thomasmbl Android Enthusiast

Ok that stolen stuff is settled n administration has talked to me bout that stuff

8. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS

O.0 :hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf::hmpf:

9. SamsungAdmire

SamsungAdmire Android Expert

[​IMG]
    :musicus:

10. InFiD3ViL

InFiD3ViL Well-Known Member

What the hell is going on in this place lately?

One of the reasons I joined the site after the lengthy lurking is due to the cool community.

I just don't understand the recent controversy. This is not a political forum for god's sake.

11. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Guys,

Okay, here's the deal:

1. If you don't like a post, either ignore it, !Report it, or add the member to your "Ignore List" in your User Control Panel

2. Do NOT flame, respond inappropriately, or attack another member--we only attack issues here.

3. I've deleted several posts in here and am locking this thread--it clearly is long past its expiration date

'Nuff said.

Slug, El Presidente and agentc13 like this.

Samsung Admire Forum

The Samsung Admire release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, GB RAM, processor, and 1600mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews