1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root for Concord II - failed with Impactor, VROOT, Towelroot, baidu, framaroot or SRSroot

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JesseKnows, May 29, 2014.

1. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

Of sorts, its not mine to give away. I am not talented enough to find exploits. The guys that do that kind of stuff are worlds smarter than I am.

I don't know when or if it will ever be released, it is entirely up to that person. It could be days, it could be weeks. XDA devcon is coming up, perhaps it may get featured, IDK honestly.

I got what i wanted/needed out of the phone, I don't really have a use at my house atm as I'm on sprint, plus I think my personal phone would get jealous :O. SO I intend to sell it, just figured I'd see if anyone was interested here as AF is my fav vs selling it on ebay etc.

razorloves and Airfluff like this.
  2. Flowah

Flowah Lurker

Okay. Well, here's hoping whoever found it releases it. I'd love to have it on mine.

3. macjay420

macjay420 Android Enthusiast

Did you try kingo?

4. macjay420

macjay420 Android Enthusiast

Poot?..360 root?..one click root?(not super one click) unlock root..

5. bnb25

bnb25 Android Expert

well that sucks. the goberment needs to block carriers and manufactures from blocking root. If its suppose to be legal then they shouldn't be allowed to block it.

6. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

no one blocks root. you dont wnat security failures in yoru software, look at things like droiddream it used gingerbreak exploit to install malware. patching security wise is great. require root that badly? buy a device that has a bootlaoder mode that supports custom image flashing like a nexus, moto, htc, samsung unlocked models.

that being said, hold onto your hats.

razorloves likes this.
  7. hroark13

hroark13 Android Expert
    Recognized Developer

8. Flowah

Flowah Lurker

Did you guys know?

That y'all mother ******* are the greatest? Thanks to both of you!

9. DeadlyStar

DeadlyStar Lurker

Thank You SOOOOOO Much!

10. msmsoft

msmsoft Newbie

T-Mobile ZTE Z730 Concord II. Who has backup? Send me please... I have a brick

11. Google search XDA Z730 ..working root as of 11/8/2014 with latest update...

12. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Kingoroot not kingroot but kingo root gets er done on the concord 2 Im using kingos superuser apk in hopes to gain su and recovery no pc, but doubt its possible

#62 The-Truth, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  13. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

I have root by way of kingo one click no pc, and flashed the cwm image from the root zte concord 2 thread using an app called rashr. rashr will except root, flashify wouldn't take. I'm on metroPCS.

14. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

I should have preRooted (with SuperSu) Stock Deodexed & Unmodified ROMs done tonight. Will upload and post tomorrow, if anyone's interested.

The-Truth likes this.
  15. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

But rom does include SuperSU?

16. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

the ones I LABEL as Rooted - YES. Getting things set up now...

The-Truth likes this.
  17. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

which version SuperSu zip did you try flashing?

18. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

No I meant in the past on like my F6 and Leon I just flashed updated SU zip after rom and gapps. I haven't attempted on this zte though no. I ended up with superuser not su first time I flashed Carbon ROM for my LG F6. So I wiped and flashed su zip and had su, but that was custom rom idk about stock.

19. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Oh OK! Had me wondering.. Lol. SuperSu is gonna flash with ROM. I'm done with it. Gonna upload tomorrow. :cool:

The-Truth likes this.
  20. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Nice Work on the ROM bcrichster!!! Gettin my SuperSU on no PC baby!!! OMG this phone is sooooooo responsive Now. Its like a totally different phone. Thank you man. This was nice to be in on I gotta say. I called out you responded and here I am no PC rooted with superSU and off of metroPCS's stock ROM. That's what I'm talking about! Loving the ROM brichster. No PC needed gotta love it!!!

#70 The-Truth, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    bcrichster likes this.
  21. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

You're now Deodexed & Debloated. So now Xposed framework should function well. Debloating also cut your system size in like half, freeing up RAM/memory and stuff. Glad you're enjoying it, bro! Helping you out verifies the projects are a success, so I was happy to try. Just Plz hit thanks in OP when I post it Tomorrow! [emoji41]

The-Truth likes this.
  22. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Where is the thanks button I've never known. Sorry only been on forums a couple of months. Xposed installer doesn't take though 2.6.1 stable ver. But ya so far so good so SU!

23. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Tried re key just to check it out. Doesn't seam to make a difference after installing. I need to figure out how to uninstall metro bloat from recovery.

24. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Use a Root Browser or Titanium Backup. Also - plz gimme a list of metro bloat APK's

The-Truth likes this.
  25. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

ok I will get em all copied down for you. You just want like metro apps? I myself get rid of a few Google apps/Google movies, Google books etc. Google gaming Cause I'm not a gamer. But ya I get rid of stock wallpapers etc. I usually use chefs freezer but that apk won't uninstall on this phone not sure why other than the ro ordeal with this thing. But ya B what do you consider bloat? Anything stock or Google that is safe to remove?

ZTE Concord 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews