1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root for Concord II - failed with Impactor, VROOT, Towelroot, baidu, framaroot or SRSroot

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JesseKnows, May 29, 2014.

1. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Titanium won't allow me to uninstall anything either. I'm gonna have to read up on uninstalling any system apk's from inside recovery. And I seriously doubt attempting to mount system from recovery would take/stick. Please don't think I'm complaining bro I'm very happy! Wish I knew juuuuuuuust a tad more and had the tools to build a custom kernel for us..
    but my skills are limited to running, flashing and/or what you genius devs build for us. Thank you sooooooo nuch!

#76 The-Truth, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2015
    bcrichster likes this.
  2. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

The-Truth likes this.
  3. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

The-Truth likes this.
  4. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Sooooo lovin Xposed mod and Gravitybox JB on this device. Thanks again brichster you kicked all this out like super fast my man, NICE work bro niiiiiiice!!!

bcrichster likes this.
  5. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Always glad to help! It's good you're liking it, gonna try to drop a last Concord 2 ROM today/tomorrow

The-Truth likes this.
  6. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Another stock ROM?

7. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Yes. Unmodified w/Root

8. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Oh! Ive tried removing bloatware through Titaniums recovery removal option. Then get the Andy on his back with the explanation point. Lol I would say for all those having this issue BUUUUT!!! this threads all you & me bcrichster. lol. But ya soon as I can actually remove any Metblow.... mean metro bloat apps lol. metro app, metro music, Google movie apk etc. I will post a safe removal list.

bcrichster likes this.
  9. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Thanks bcrichster!!! This new modded ROM is so sweet! Love the Darkhoarse Dropbox Nova Launcher. You're making this ro phone the best it can be! NIIIIIIIICE WORK MY FRIEND!!!!!!

bcrichster likes this.
  10. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Glad you're enjoying it bro! Gonna post for other's too, hope they enjoy as much as you do.

The-Truth likes this.
  11. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

I have another concord 2 metropcs and it wont root with Kingo so Im guessin I got lucky Idk but I cant root this one with the temp root kingo and its the same damn phone and carryer. So some of you folks might get lucky some not, sorry guys :-(

12. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

Tried all the KingRoots in that folder I sent ya? Try all of them. Especially the oldest 3 versions before going to newer versions

13. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

I did they dont root it they all say unavaiable. Then the girl im gettin it from dnt knw jack about pbones because shes got a white samsung that sayz 4.4,4 zte kernel this is so odd im gonna uplaod a pic of the about phn settings i asked her to. Plz tell me what is goin on here. I told her the zmax is black not white and is made by zte not samsung

14. bcrichster

bcrichster ROMinator

She may have found a Samsung backing that actually fit her device

15. Nikki nikki

Nikki nikki Lurker

Has anyone came up with a root for the ZTE concord two without a computer. If so please help!! Thanks!!!

16. The-Truth

The-Truth Android Expert

Yes!.... Kingo root no CPU needed to root.

ZTE Concord 2 Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews