• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root for Fierce 2?

I don't know if anyone else knows how to do this or whatever but I own the Alcatel one touch fierce two 7040n and I did get it to go into recovery mode and get the adb sidelode to work and all that and was wondering if anything can be done about that
Wish I had an answer for you. Seems as though people are losing faith in root for this phone. (myself included)
Alcatel is a shit company. I will never get another one of their phones.
Really pisses me off that I have to buy the phone outright and, I can't even own it. You root your phone, you void your warranty. It's win win for them. You buy a pc, you can delete all the system files you want. It's not locked.
We are denied control of our own possessions. You know what burns my ass more than that? A flame about 3 feet tall. /rant...

Upvote 0
I gave up on this phone, and switched to the ZTE Zmax, i suggest everyone do the same
but the only downside is that we're in the same boat as this one.
No root ;-;

one guy did root it but he wont release it because people trolled him or something, either way, i lost hope for this thing.
I think we should all push our attention over to the zmax
huehuehue
its a much better phone than this one anyways, cause its a phablet

Upvote 0
I gave up on this phone, and switched to the ZTE Zmax, i suggest everyone do the same
but the only downside is that we're in the same boat as this one.
No root ;-;

one guy did root it but he wont release it because people trolled him or something, either way, i lost hope for this thing.
I think we should all push our attention over to the zmax
huehuehue
its a much better phone than this one anyways, cause its a phablet
This phone is a phablet, i think the requirement is either 4.5 or 5 for phablet and this fits that barely...

Upvote 0
Wish I had an answer for you. Seems as though people are losing faith in root for this phone. (myself included)
Alcatel is a shit company. I will never get another one of their phones.
Really pisses me off that I have to buy the phone outright and, I can't even own it. You root your phone, you void your warranty. It's win win for them. You buy a pc, you can delete all the system files you want. It's not locked.
We are denied control of our own possessions. You know what burns my ass more than that? A flame about 3 feet tall. /rant...
Exactly, and i hate to admit it,but i am also losing faith for this phone, i cant stand Alcatel, I'm Getting The F70 next month, at least i can have a rooted phone, with CM 12 with lollipop. I will Still Be Active On This Forum.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
besides no root and only 2gb memory, how is this phone perform?
It works quite well for it being so cheap. Certainly worth it. However, after i bought my ZMAX i noticed that the screen had become super laggy and i did a factory reset three times and it only sped it up a little. Not sure if this is a problem with all devices, or just mine. But i do know that I don't know what i could have done for my phone to be doing that. There's minor bugs as well. Like the utilities button in the top right when you swipe the status bar down disapears, and reappears. But aside from all that, if all you have is enough money for this phone, then get it. If you have more money but are just looking to spend less, i'd suggest something else.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones