• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root for Fierce 2?

Oyneep said he needed another person to do it.
Well, ill just open them up and work on it. Guess i have nothing better to do. nobody merge them, it wont work,again, ill do all the work, make a single .SO, message onyeep, and if we're lucky, we will all have root, really soon, onyeep will prob give everything over to me and anyone else who wants to contribute, ill give u something to do, as oyneep is no longer working on root, hes making a Cyanogenmod For us. Anybody Want To Help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Well, ill just open them up and work on it. Guess i have nothing better to do. nobody merge them, it wont work,again, ill do all the work, make a single .SO, message onyeep, and if we're lucky, we will all have root, really soon, onyeep will prob give everything over to me and anyone else who wants to contribute, ill give u something to do, as oyneep is no longer working on root, hes making a Cyanogenmod For us. Anybody Want To Help?
With ALL due respect for oyneep,isn't working on cyanogenmod for this phone without root not even to mention an unlocked boot loader so it can be flashed,putting the cart before the horse.

Upvote 0
With ALL due respect for oyneep,isn't working on cyanogenmod for this phone without root not even to mention an unlocked boot loader so it can be flashed,putting the cart before the horse.
I was gonna put something like that a while ago, just didn't want People to think I was hating on the guy.

To me he was just spamming and scamming. No why to port or work from source without root cause you gotta see if it flashes and if its stable.

I kinda feel sorry if anyone donated.

Upvote 0
I found this when I was searching the internet
http://xda--developers.blogspot.com/2015/01/discussionguiderootalcatel-one-touch.html?m=1
I would have tried it but I dont have a computer If it doesn't work then maybe someone could use it to make it work.
I'll give it a try later on today, or most likely tomorrow. I don't like the brick part and this being a mtk device onyeep is not developing cyanogenmod. I own two other mtk devices with a half working cyanogen.

I'm gonna let this community know, I have a second device of this phone and don't mind a brick with it. If you have anything else for me to test I'll test it. I'll do yours last if someone else posts.

Reactions: ttoommyy
Upvote 0
I'll give it a try later on today, or most likely tomorrow. I don't like the brick part and this being a mtk device onyeep is not developing cyanogenmod. I own two other mtk devices with a half working cyanogen.

I'm gonna let this community know, I have a second device of this phone and don't mind a brick with it. If you have anything else for me to test I'll test it. I'll do yours last if someone else posts.

The method seems promising. Pls let us know the result. Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones