• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root {ROOT} Incredible...Please close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here goes the direct link to the code. Some people are having issues with it not showing up on the Developer Center.
http://member.america.htc.com/download/RomCode/Source_and_Binaries/incrediblec_cc1c2268.tar.bz2

Its posted in the xda forum as well, which is where most of the people who play with this sort of thing hang out. I just figured it would be alright to have a link here since i couldn't find one. But thanks for the direct link, if it helps us move any closer i'm happy :)

Upvote 0
I don't believe that is the case. Why would it have anything to do with the BLACKBERRY Enterprise Server?
Will Blackberry Connect and BES be supported on the Nexus One? - Android Help
I guess you asked so BlackBerry - PDA Phones - BlackBerry Connect at BlackBerry.com
alot of companies only use BES, and not many people know they could get exchange without a corporate account, which i think touchdown allow BES i'm not really sure since i don't have any business experience

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones