• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Can I root my LG Optimus M+? I AM a noob to rooting and I'd just like the reverse tether feature, plus more whan I get usd to it. The tutorial here (theunlockr.com/2013/02/07/how-to-root-the-lg-optimus-m/) doesn't work, as it never really starts after "daemon started successfully". Can anyone help me root?

Can I root my LG Optimus M+? I AM a noob to rooting and I'd just like the reverse tether feature, plus more whan I get usd to it. The tutorial here (theunlockr.com/2013/02/07/how-to-root-the-lg-optimus-m/) doesn't work, as it never really starts after "daemon started successfully". Can anyone help me root?

That tutorial you're following is for a different phone. It is the LG MS690 Optimus M. You are in the LG MS695 Optimus M+ section. You state you have the M+ phone, so there is a root thread in the M+ forum. Look here: http://androidforums.com/m-plus-all-things-root/545961-optimus-m-root-guide.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones