• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root the Alcatel Cameox

Jerome James

Mar 2, 2017
Bought one so that I could learn the procedures. Had been reading articles from xda-developer but the AT&T Cameox gets no coverage except that, apparently, there are many different roots that will end with differing results... Not just KingoRoot. Hoping there is someone in the forum that can lay out what one can expect from the procedures.

If there is someone in the membership that can offer the links to the different paths and results from rooting it would be appreciated.

Jerome J.

If you want to learn the procedures for rooting and hacking a phone, unfortunately Alcatel/TCL devices are not a good choice for this. And AFAIK all of their more recent ones are basically impossible to root.by any means

Much thanks for the timely reply. Since I got the phone for nothing what can be done with it as I will not be using it with a contract? Guidance sought

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones