• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root your Device without Any Damage/Risks to your Phone

alexzzz

Lurker
Aug 23, 2019
Reactions: VMOSAndroid
I assume that it can run a rooted virtual machine, rather than rooting your real phone (there is however a point in the play store description, as well as the thread subject, which could easily be read the other way - I will assume that's a result of English not being their first language rather tha deliberate deception).

The claim that it runs "faster than a cloud phone" is however not as encouraging as they seem to think ;).

Upvote 0
It'a back!!

See [here](vmos.com)

I know but not on Gogle PS besides I have no need for virtual root. I have a fully rooted device with complete r/w access. The only reason I discovered Vmos missing from Google PS is I has a store on Aptoid that I upload various apks. I would not recomend it nor will I disclose the name of my store as I don't think it would be appropriate. Im not here trying to draw members to my store. There are much safer places to get apks from than Aptoid. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hadron and ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones