1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Root ZTE Midnight?

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Android Question, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Android Question

So I have the ZTE Midnight (Z768G) and I am getting the classic "low on space" message and I know what rooting is as I rooted my Nook Tablet 4GB but I can't seem to find a root that will work for my phone so that I can set my default storage to the SD card and I was wondering if someone could help me. Or if there's alternatives to rooting it that would also be nice. I installed an app that can erase cache but it's not doing much for me right now. I can't even update my apps. Any help would be nice!!

Advertisement

2. hpl1925

hpl1925 New Member

Mar 15, 2014
    anyone know how to "SIM UNLOCK" this bad boy?

3. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    business owner
    SoCal
    OP, I see that you question was answered over on XDA, but that you are still having issues moving apps to sd. I don't know if you're aware, but you can't move system apps or apps that are specifically coded as non-movable. Also, apps2sd type utilities require that you partition your external sd card first.

An easier solution might be to use FolderMount. I use it myself, and it's excellent!

4. Mr. Lucky

Mr. Lucky Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    business owner
    SoCal
    Welcome to the forum. I see that this is your first post, so perhaps you are unaware of protocol. It is considered poor form and "hijacking" to post off-topic questions to someone else's thread. The OP will appreciate it, and you will be doing yourself a favor, by creating your own thread (plus you'll be more likely to receive an answer).