• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Root Zte warp elite N5918

Getting close I can feel it lol it looks like these phones have about 61 possible vulnerabilities however we may need an app constructed to utilize any of them I'm looking further into stagefright and a few others like a Wi-Fi vulnerability. Getting a specific code to execute may prove harder than it seems. @bcrichster hey buddy could you help me with the proper syntax to create a tmp directory in /data using busybox in order to execute the python code I mentioned earlier. I'm thinking I can symlink using busy box to "hide" the escalated privledges from the system? Is it possible? Also I'm thinking that if I can execute the code as root without the phone knowing it I can use a scripter along with task bomb to execute the code before Android starts, this executing the code at boot like a system app initializing before the system locks me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Getting close I can feel it lol it looks like these phones have about 61 possible vulnerabilities however we may need an app constructed to utilize any of them I'm looking further into stagefright and a few others like a Wi-Fi vulnerability. Getting a specific code to execute may prove harder than it seems. @bcrichster hey buddy could you help me with the proper syntax to create a tmp directory in /data using busybox in order to execute the python code I mentioned earlier. I'm thinking I can symlink using busy box to "hide" the escalated privledges from the system? Is it possible? Also I'm thinking that if I can execute the code as root without the phone knowing it I can use a scripter along with task bomb to execute the code before Android starts, this executing the code at boot like a system app initializing before the system locks me out.

I'd love to help but I know nothing about manipulating code or syntax.. Sorry, it would be awesome to get that deep into pushing Root but at this moment I'm more learned at Theming/Tweaking/Modding/making stock ROMs. [emoji28]
I wish I had spent time learning how to make APK's and manipulate code, but then I wouldn't be an electrician and Pharm tech. I'm still learning many things at this moment but you're in an area that I have very little exp for now

Upvote 0
Well if there is root, it's not with King Root, I just tried...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-01-29-19-20-04.png
    Screenshot_2016-01-29-19-20-04.png
    67.6 KB · Views: 241
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones