• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooted and BB installed, now for some questions

Oh, I just realized Clockwork is the ROM Manager or the same people, thought it was a separate app, my bad. (That probably confused you)

On another note, wow, these developers need to get a move on, only about 10% of my apps could move to the SD. (Only kidding to developers, you are all doing a fine job)

So I'm going to buy Rom Manager Premium, do I first remove SP Recovery? If so, how since it's not really an app? or Do I just buy the ROM Manager Premium and flash to my hearts content?

Modules are??

Thanks for the information, helps a lot!

Upvote 0
Oh, I just realized Clockwork is the ROM Manager or the same people, thought it was a separate app, my bad. (That probably confused you)

On another note, wow, these developers need to get a move on, only about 10% of my apps could move to the SD. (Only kidding to developers, you are all doing a fine job)

So I'm going to buy Rom Manager Premium, do I first remove SP Recovery? If so, how since it's not really an app? or Do I just buy the ROM Manager Premium and flash to my hearts content?

Modules are??

Thanks for the information, helps a lot!

I really don't know anything about the modules, sorry!

The free version of ROM Manager will be able to flash clockwork if you don't want the premium. Just download it and the first option in it is to flash clockwork, which will just replace SPRecovery. If you want SPRecovery back, the very bottom option is to flash SPRecovery.

If you really want to move a lot of your apps to your sd card, give the ROM CM6 RC2 a shot. It has a built in feature to move basically any of your apps to your sd card. Don't move anything with a widget, it won't work correctly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones