• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root rooted and lagfixed

well... from what I heard regarding messing with rooted phone stuff... If you have to ask don't do it ;) (I'm a noob-user so I am usually very careful and always think "better safe than sorry..." Have only just rooted my phone with the 1 click root cos it was really easy)

(as you will see alot of apps state on the maked *rooted only* and *If you are unsure what this is don't install*) You can do ALOT of harm if you start messing about... cos when you are rooted you have full access to files on phone even stuff that should not be messed with.

That said, I think you might find theese two apps handy:

Back up your phone, apps etc.

Take screen shot

How to use screenshot youtube vid

There are ofc. alot other stuff but some of it is rather tech-ish like overclocking, file managing, terminal etc. I think if you know what you are doing you can change just about anything in the phone. But be carefull you can brick your phone, if you delete or change the wrong things.

Hope this helped you out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones