1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Rooted, but can't call or receive calls without reboot.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by swarexs985, Jan 8, 2013.

1. swarexs985

swarexs985 Lurker
    None

Jun 4, 2012
    Recently recieved my (fourth) Motorola Triumph from Virgin Mobile, and within less than 45 minutes had it fully rooted, ClockWork installed, and the latest CM7. Too my surprise, when I attempted to place a call, the phone immediately rebooted. However, the person on the other end of the line was still ringing. So we tried it so they would call me. Again, I rebooted, but they went straight to voicemail. Any ideas, AndroidForums?

Advertisement

2. dsmryder

dsmryder Android Expert
    None

May 28, 2011
    mechanic
    NE Florida
    Check the checksum of the ROM you downloaded and if that passes, reflash. Well reflash in both cases, just make sure you didn't get a bad download first. Also, load just the ROM and gapps just to be sure that it isn't an app you have. After checking your phone's interity, then I would add back the apps.

3. rukin5197

rukin5197 Android Enthusiast
    None

Yes, I had this problem for a while too, and it got on my nerves (dealt with it for quite some time before it angered me to a maximum :p )

what I did was return back to the stock ROM, and it worked, and then I full wiped again onto the ROM I wanted. From there on out, I haven't had that problem.

Hope this helps :)